26

After five rounds, finally Mew let Gulf rest. What happened was mind blowing and amazing. And Gulf want that again but not the pain he's feeling right now. It's been an hour since they finally had enough and until now, their kids still didn't come back.

"I guess, dad really mean it when he said that it will took a long time before they came back," Mew said. He placed a bowl of chocolate icecream in the coffee table infront of him and he sat beside him. Gulf is already clean and he's sitting straight, feeling terrible. "Are you okay? Still hurt?," Mew asked worriedly. And when Gulf looked st him and send him tiny glares, he already know the answer. So he scooted closer to him and hug him by his waist. "Tsk! Let me go Mew." Gulf rolled his eyes.

"Hmm.. I'm sorry baby, don't be mad na?," Gulf can see Mew using puppy eyes in his peripheral vision. But he chose to look away and not even dare to look.

"I'm not mad okay?," He said and sighed. "But i still feel pain," Gulf said honestly and took the icecream and starts digging in.

"Delicious?," Mew asked.

"The ice cream?," Gulf asked back.

"No. Me," Gulf just smack his arm and went back eating and didn't mind Mew who's chuckling.

Mew is kissing his neck, his cheek, the side of his lips, his forehead, his nose, his lips and his shoulder and Gulf wasn't complaining at all. He loves it and he want it too.

Gulf just put the bowl on the coffee table when it's already empty. "You want more?," Mew asked him.

Gulf shook his head. "Nah, I'm good," Gulf said and lean on the couch comfortably. He's hoping that the pain in his back and his soreness will finally gone.

Mew suddenly lift his head and make his arm as his pillow. "Baby,"

"Hmm?,"

"I just want to ask something," Mew said and wrapped his other arm around him. "What is it?," He asked. Their face is near each other.

"For the past six years.. you didn't have someone in your life?,"

Gulf bit his lower lip and shook his head. "Why?,"

"Oh, so you're okay with me having someone in my life?,"

"No!," Mew protested. "I'm just asking though," He said and pouted a bit.

Gulf giggled and gave him a peck. "I know." He sighed. "To answer your question, i didn't have someone with me because that time, i was heart broken."

Mew remembered the rime when he first saw Gulf. He was crying his hearts out that time. "My.. boyfriend just left me that time when you first saw me at the bar. It's wasn't actually my thing.. you know.. drinking and partying. But that time, all i want is to forgot the unbearable pain I'm feeling. So i drowned myself in alcohol, but i guess it didn't work at all." Mew is just looking at Gulf, listening in every words that he said. "Until you just appear and i take your joke seriously. And honestly speaking, that helped me I guess?,"

"Uhuh?," Mew grinned. Gulf shyly nodded. "You really did?,"

Gulf looked away. "W-Well, i-i guess?,"

Mew can't help but to pinch Gulf's bread cheeks. "Okay, continue cutie,"

Gulf giggled at the name that Mew called him. But nonetheless, he continued. "And also, that was the time that my family disowned me,"

Mew looked at Gulf with his eyes widened in shock. "What the.. are you serious?!,"

Gulf nodded with a sad smile crept in his face. "Mmm. They disowned me after knowing my relationship with.."

"With??," Mew asked.