33

Today is Saturday and the kids are on Max's care. Mew's dad came when they're having a breakfast and asked if he can bring the kids with him and bond with them. Both trust Max so they agreed.

Mew is now at the garden. He's wearing a black shirt an a grey sweatpants. His shirt is fit on him, hugging his well built body. Today, he finally decided to train Gulf.

After what happened, the family of Dechaphatthanakun didn't comeback to them and remained silent. And it's bothering Mew. If it's only him and his father, he won't be worried like this. He'll immediately come up with a plan on how to destroy them. But the situation is now different. Now, he had his kids, and the love of his life, Gulf. 

He's not nervous, but he's worried. He don't want the love of his life to get involved, especially their kids. Never again.

Mew sat on the grass, looking at the clear sky. The weather is nice today.

"Is this okay?," He suddenly heard Gulf's voice. He turned at him and he saw him wearing a black t-shirt but it's a bit loose on him. But he noticed that he's wearing shorts. He immediately stood up and snapped his head at his mens outside. Mew gritted his teeth when he caught some of them staring at his wifey.

"Change." Mew said. His voice emitting danger.

Gulf's brows furrowed. "Why? You told me to change—," Gulf's breath hitched when Mew closed their distance and held him by his waist, pulling him closer to him. "Change your lower clothes if you don't want me to end the life of my mens. Now." He whispered and it sends shiver down his spine. Gulf gulped hard and Mew slowly pulled away and look at him. "I'm possessive when it comes to what's mine baby. Now go and change,"

Gulf nodded and turn his back at him. He slowly went back inside the house and Mew let out a sighed. He turned at his mens and they're not looking at there direction anymore. Good.

Gulf chewed on his lower lip to suppress a smile. He knows that Mew is possessive. However, he still tried his luck, hoping that Mew would let him wear shorts, and he wasn't shock when he ended up in their room again, changing into sweatpants.

After that, he went back to the garden and he saw the relief in Mew's eyes when he saw that he changed his lower clothes. "Is this fine now?," He asked.

Mew flashed a boyish smile. "Much better,"

Gulf just rolled his eyes. "Now what are we gonna do?," Though he already had a little hunch but he still decided to ask.

"Hmmm.." Mew closed his eyes, still smiling. He slowly opened his eyes as he brought his face near him. "Kiss first," Mew tapped his lips.

Gulf rolled his eyes. "Can't you just directly tell me?,"

Mew hummed, as if thinking for a while. "No." He answered. "I told you, give me a kiss and I'll tell you."

"I won't," Gulf huffed and look away.

"Why?," Mew asked, pouting a bit.

"You're greedy,"

"How come I'm greedy?," Mew asked, smirking. Gulf looked at him before pulling him into a kiss. Mew immediately wrapped his hand around Gulf's nape and kiss him fully on the lips, dominating Gulf. Mew is licking and biting Gulf's lips for an entrance so Gulf open his mouth making Mew happy as he explore every areas of Gulf's mouth. Both just pulled away when they're near out of breath. "See,? T-This is what i mean," Gulf said, breathless. Mew chuckled huskily and planted a quick kiss on his lips again.

"N-Now tell me!," Gulf crossed his arms and looked like a kitten who got tricked. He's ready to bite Mew's head.

"Today, our training will start." Mew finally announced. Gulf smiled excitedly. Just by the mention of the word training, make him feel excited. He don't know why but maybe because he's really looking forward for this and now, it's going to happen.

"Really?!," He jumped in excitement when Mew answered him by a nod. "Then let's start now!," He said to him.

"Okay okay," Mew said. They started with stretching and warm ups first. It important so their muscles wont be shock of the movements.

After that, Mew teach Gulf some basic offenses he knows, and then defenses. Gulf learned it easily, and Mew is proud of his baby.

"Now let's see what you've got," Mew said. Gulf smirked. "Are you inviting me for a fight?," Mew nodded. "Just a friendly fight baby. I just want to know if you already learned what i taught you,"

Gulf's smirked turned to a sheepish smile. "Don't be harsh on me please," he pleaded. Mew shook his head. "Just like what I've said baby, it's just a friendly fight."

"O-Okay," Gulf cried internally. I swear if you'll be harsh on me, i won't let you touch me!

"You ready?," Mew asked. Gulf took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes, I'm ready." His heart is beating fast because of nervousness. But he can do this.

"3..2..1.." just when Mew was about to said go, his baby immediately attacked. But Mew immediately dodge it. Gulf keeps on attacking but Mew is so fast to dodge it. It continues until Gulf got tired and Mew took that chance to attack. Gulf was shock of Mew's fast movements. He tried to dodge his attacks but Mew's attacks is so fast. You—!! Shit! This jerk! I told him to don't be harsh on me!

Gulf groaned when he felt Mew's hand on his shoulder, that means he lost. "I told you not to be harsh!," Gulf complained.

"I'm not!," Mew defended. "My moves are already slow baby,"

Gulf scoffed incredulously. "Really?! Look at me! I'm sweating so hard, trying to dodge your attacks and you'll tell me you moves are slow?!," Gulf starts hitting Mew on his chest but Mew stopped him, holding both of his hands. "This is just a practice baby, don't be mad hmm?," Mew said.

Gulf pry his hands away. "Exactly! But you're so harsh on—," Gulf stopped and cupped the side of his head. He suddenly felt dizzy. Mew got worried and held him. "Are you okay baby?,"

Gulf is still feeling dizzy but he just nodded. "I-I'm okay. I-I just need some rest," He said. Mew didn't waste anytime and carry Gulf inside the house. He settled him on the couch and gave him water. Gulf take a sip before sitting straight.

"I think we should stop for now." Mew said worriedly. He placed the back of his palm on Gulf's forehead to check his temperature. "Your temperature is okay." Mew mumbled. Mew was about to put his hand on Gulf's neck when Gulf held his hand and caressed it. "Calm down love, I'm fine." He said with a small smile plastered on his face.

Mew sighed. "Okay. But tell me if something bad is happening to you okay?,"

Gulf nodded. "Love you," Gulf mouthed and puckered his lips on him.

Mew smiled despite of the worries he feels. "I love you baby,"

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3