32

Once they settled inside the car, Mew immediately started the engine and drove off the school. He looked at Gulf and found him smiling as their kids told them what happened at the school. Mew was listening as well but he nearly choked on his own saliva when he heard what Markus said.

"You said what kiddo?," Mew asked. He wants to know if his ears is just playing with him or did he really heard it right.

"A boy from the next classroom gave Naomi a paper flower, Dada." He said. Mew took a deep breath to calm himself down. He heard Gulf giggled and hold his hand. "Calm down," he whispered. Mew tsked and shook his head. "Where's the flower?,"

"I gave it to Markus dada. It wasn't for me, it's for Markus." She said, giggling. Mew looked at his son and found him gritting his teeth in annoyance because his sister is teasing him.

"Oh.. so that's for Markus," Mew sighed. "But why would he give you a flower kiddo?," Gulf asked this time.

Markus scoffed. "I don't even know Mama. I'm not a girl but he gave me one."

"Maybe because he wants to be your friend," Naomi said while hugging his brother. Markus made a weird face and shook his head, clearly disagreeing at the idea. "I don't want to be his friend."

Gulf and Mew just sighed as they looked at each other. "What are we gonna do?," Gulf said lowly, almost a whisper.

Mew shook his head. "I don't know wifey. But as long as our son don't give attention to that boy, i guess we're cool." Mew said. Though, he's already thinking of something impossible that will happened. Same goes to Gulf, but they just let the future decide. For now, their focus is to guide their kids in the right path and teach them what they need to know in this world.

Love can wait and they're still young for that. They should focus on their study first.

Suddenly, they stopped infront of a mall. "What are we doing here love?," Gulf asked.

"Are we going to buy toys dada??," The twins asked excitedly. Mew looked at them and nodded with a smile. "Yep, now let's go."

They immediately went out of the car and before they can go inside, Gulf held Mew's hand. "What's with today? Why are we here?,"

Mew shook his head a place a quick kiss on his cheek, shocking him a bit. Gulf slapped his arm lightly, earning a chuckled from the latter. "What?," Mew asked, chuckling.

"There is a lot of people here Mew," it's not that Gulf's shy. I mean, why would i be? My boyfriend is no other than Mr. Jongcheveevat,and I'm proud. But he's really not a fan of PDA, so that's why.

"Well, there is nothing going on today, i just want to bring our kids here and also so we can bond as a family." Mew said.

"Mmmm," Gulf nodded while suppressing his smile. Mew didn't mind it and follow their kids who immediately went to the Toy Kingdom.

"Dada i want this!,"

"This dada!,"

"This too!,"

"And this!,"

"Dada can i have this?,"

"Dada this is so cool! I want this!,"

"Dada can we buy all of the toys?,"

Gulf chuckled inwardly seeing Mew's face. He pity him because he don't know what to do. Because after the took a cart, their kids starts requesting a lot. Every toys that they'll see, will eventually end up in the cart, which is pushing by him. And Mew was dragging by the twins to to every direction of the store to find toys that they wants to buy. Gulf is waiting near the dolls when they came back and Mew.is carrying a big doll house. "Oh my goodness!," Gulf exclaimed. "Where did you get that?," He asked. He's shock to see this big doll house. There is even no way that that big ol doll house would fit inside our cart.

And aside from the doll house, there's a big robot toy on his other hand. "Oh my goodness, kids this is too much," he told them. He saw them pouted sadly. "But we want it mama," Markus said, still pouting.

Gulf went and kneel infront of them to level their height. "Baby, what did i told you guys before hmm?,"

"To buy only what we need," Noth answered at the same time. Their voice is sad.

"Exactly." Gulf nodded and pointed the cart and those two big ol toys that is on Mew's hold. "Don't you think that it's too much?,"

The twins looked at it too. Gulf don't know what's in their mind. But they looked at each other as if they're having telepathy. Gulf looked at Mew who's also looking at their kids.

But after a few seconds, both sighed. "W-We will not buy some of the t-toys in the c-cart but.." Naomi pouts as hw point her tiny finger on the doll house, and the robot. "C-Can we have that?," She asked. Markus nodded behind her back. "Please mama?,"

Gulf smiled a little as he nodded. Both jumped in happiness as they went towards the cart to get those they don't really like and put it back to where they get it. Gulf stood up and went towards Mew. "You're strong," Gulf bit his lower lip as he looked at Mew who's Still carrying the big toys.

Mew grunted. "It's h-heavy baby,"

Gulf scoffed. "Uhuh? Then why won't you put it down?,"

Mew pouts and put down the toys. After sometime, their kids came back and they went to pay the toys at the counter. While scanning every toys, Gulf's eyes is settled on the monitor, looking at the total price of the toys they both. When he saw the total, he just shook his head. It cost thousands.

~

Aside from toys, they also went to buy some clothes for them and some school supplies too. Gulf even saw Mew buying some art materials. It's maybe for their kids so he just let him.

Once they got home, the kids immediately drag their father to their room to help them open their toys, especially Naomi who looks really excited to open her doll house.

And Gulf is on the kitchen, making dinner with a smile on his face. Though, he's still feeling a little bit of pain down their but he enjoyed today.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3

(P.s: preggy Gulf is coming🤭)