28

As Mew turn his back he immediately run upstairs. I'm sorry baby. He didn't mean to just leave him like that but he can't also ignore the sound he's hearing upstairs. And if he's right, it is coming from the twin's room.

So he immediately run upstairs and open their door. His eyes widened when he saw five men, and they're wearing a mask. And when he saw that they're holding his kids, Mew did waste anytime and immediately move. He starts beating those jerks who tried to take his kids away. He took down the three and the only left is the two who's holding his kids. Mew took the gun that he see on the holster of one of the men that he beat up, then he pointed it at the two.

"Let go of my kids, and I'll let you two go without any problems," Mew said sternly. He glanced at them and he saw them crying. He can hear their sobs but it was muffled because those bastard cover their mouth.

"Dada!!," Both sobbed loudly. Mew gritted his teeth. "Shut up!," One of the men shouted. Suddenly the door opened and it was a shocking scene for Gulf to witness. His kids are crying and they got their mouths covered but some tape. He also noticed that their hands are tied. And their are two mens holding them.

And Mew, his eyes are throwing daggers. He looks serious and if only looks could kill, maybe those bastard are already dead. Gulf hitched a breath when he met those brown orbs. They held so much emotions in them and he can see Mew's anger. "L-Love.."

"Close your eyes," Mew demanded. Gulf don't know what will happened but he did. And their kids also do the same.

They heard some rustling sound and a loud thud. It didn't really last long when they heard Mew's voice. "Open your eyes now," so Gulf slowly open his eyes. He looked at Mew and when his eyes landed on their twins, he immediately rushed towards them and hug them so tight.

Markus and Naomi was crying so hard as they hold on the their mama tightly. Those bad guys tried to hurt them and they're planning to kidnap them. But they're thankful that thier Dada came and rescue them. Gulf's tears just fell of his eyes. Worries, nervousness, anger and relief are mixing inside of him. Gulf hugged them tight when he also feel Mew hugging him.

"Are you two okay?," Mew asked. Markus and Naomi nodded, still crying loudly. Mew messed their hairs and kiss them both on their cheeks. "I'm sorry kiddos, Dada didn't immediately came to stop them," he said apologetically.

"N-No Dada, y-you saved us," Naomi sniffed. "T-Thank you dada," Markus said. Mew heave a deep breath as he hug both of them.

After sometime, he turned at Gulf. "I'm really sorry baby, i promise I'll—,"

"Who did this?," He said in a serious tone. He won't let this pass. He won't let the day end without knowing who's the person behind this. Who dared to hurt his kids and try to kidnap them?!

"Baby, calm down please," Mew tried to coax him down. Gulf took a deep breath as tears rolled down his eyes. Mew immediately wiped them off. "Please tell me you'll do something about this love,"

Mew nods his head. "I will baby, I'll hunt those who tried to kidnap our kids,"

"I'll come with you," Gulf said. He's determine and serious about it. "I understand baby, but our kids need you for now. Incase they'll come back, you'll hear to protect them." Mew said. Gulf looked at his kids. He wiped their faces as tears already dried on their soft faces. It's also a bit red because of the tape they put. "I'll call dad and send more men to guard the house. You guys stay here for a while okay?," Mew told them before he stood up.

"Dada, where are you going?," Naomi asked. Mew turned at her with a soft smile. "Dada is going to do some errands baby, listen to your mama and don't go out of the house okay?,"

Markus and Naomi nodded. They heard what they're talking about and he's hoping that their dada will come back safe and unharmed.

"Be careful, love," Gulf told him. Mew nodded and gave them a quick kiss in the forehead before he went out of the room.

Gulf sighed and stood up. He sat on the bed. Markus and Naomi went on his lap and hug him, and Gulf also hug them back. "Mama, dada will comeback right?,"  Naomi asked.

"He'll be safe right mama?," Markus also asked.

Gulf caressed their faces softly before he answered. "Yes, dada will be fine and he'll comeback after doing his work okay?," Both nodded. "Are you two okay? Does it hurt?,"

Both shook their heads. "No mama, though they tried to hurt us but Dada immediately came and rescue us," Markus said.

"Yeah, and dada was amazing. He's like wacha! wacha! wacha!," Naomi said, imitating some kung fu skill and Gulf chuckled despite of the worry he feels.

"He beat them into pulp!," Markus said. Amazement was visible in his voice. After sometime, some of Mew's men came and took out the body of those guys. Mew just knocked them out. He don't want his kids to see him killing as that would be a bad sight.

When those bastards are already out of the house, Gulf stood up. "Okay, let's clean your room for now. Then we wait for Dada okay?," He suggested. They immediately nodded with a smile.

"Okay mama," Markus said. And with that, they immediately started working. They cleaned everything inside the room and after that, they went downstairs. "What do you want to eat baby?," He asked them.

Both looked at each other before smiling. "Cupcakes!,"

Gulf chuckled and cooed at their cuteness. "What flavor babies?,"

"Chocolate!,"

"With chocolate filling inside!,"

Gulf shook his head as he chuckled. "Okay baby, mama will gonna do that."

"Can we help mama?," Markus asked. Both are looking at him with begging eyes.

Gulf don't have the heart to say no to them so he nodded, making them happy.

Then, they proceed to do the cupcakes and while they're doing that, Gulf's mind couldn't help but to wonder about Mew. He just sighed and push all those negative thoughts and starts to look on the brighter side.

Please love, come back safe.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3