40

A/N: sorry for the long wait guys, but here it is now! enjoy!❤
———

Gulf was leaning against Mew as he eat popcorn while watching a movie. Gulf is having the happiest time of his life as Mew is actually feeding him with popcorn. Mew sighed as he blow his bangs off of his face as his wifey keeps giggling while watching. Actually, it's not a movie. It's a cartoons.

It's Saturday today so the kids have no class. It's still 6:30am in the morning that's why they're still not awake. When it's already weekends, the kids mostly wake up at 7:40am or 8:00am.

Gulf laughed when something happened that his wifey finds so funny that he couldn't even stop. Mew sighed and stop feeding him for a while. When Gulf stopped laughing that when he whined, asking for him to feed him again. Mew obliged and Gulf's focus is on the tv again. "Baby, how old are you again?," he couldn't help but to ask him.

Gulf pouted. "C'mon love. Watching cartoons is suitable for any age." he told him.

"Yeah, but why that one huh?," Mew raised a brow. He was about to eat popcorn too when Gulf immediately move to eat it. Gulf smiled cheekily. "Because that one was the one i always watched when i was a kid." Gulf told him.

"Yeah, and now we already have kids and another one to go," Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf and caress his tummy as he kiss his nape.

"But that doesn't mean i will stop watching it," Gulf sassily said and just let Mew kiss his nape and his back. Gulf is watching no other than the cartoons entitled Larva. Gulf actually loves the red one.

"Good morning mama," suddenly, their daughter went on their side. She looks sleepy and his brother is following him from behind. "Good morning dada," both greeted.

"Morning kids, how's your sleep?," Mew asked. Their kids sat on the other sofa, only to lay back together. "It's good dada," Markus was the one who answered. Naomi is now focused on watching larva and so as his wifey, but not him and Markus.

Both looked at each other and they to let the other know how bored they are. "Can we watch another cartoons mama?," Markus asked. Gulf was about to spoke when Naomi whined.

"No!! I want to watch that!," Naomi pouted. Markus just gave up and mess his sisters hair. "Fine."

Mew and Gulf just secretly smiled at them. "They're so sweet," Mew spoke.

"Yeah, especially our son. He's willing to do anything for his sister." Gulf said as he looked at them with bright eyes.

"He surely got it from me," Mew secretly giggled when Gulf send him tiny death glares. "How can you say that huh? Do you have siblings?,"

"I do not,"

"See?," Gulf tsked. "But i just know," Mew groaned when Gulf slightly elbowed him on his abdomen. Gulf just rolled his eyes and didn't mind Mew chuckling.

~

Gulf sighed as they're now on the kitchen. Their kids are upstairs, sleeping as it's 1:00pm in the afternoon. He tried to look for Mew but was greeted by a letter on the bedside table, saying that he left to buy something and he'll be back after a couple of minutes.

Gulf grumpily drink his milk, Mew is still not here. He don't know what time he left but all he knows is he's mad because Mew is not here.

Just in time when he finished the last drop of his milk, he heard the door of their house opened and footsteps approaching towards him. Gulf tsked and went to put his glass on the sink and wash it.

"Baby, you already woke up?," Mew asked. Gulf was sleeping when he left.

"Do you think I'm a ghost?," Gulf asked sarcastically.

Mew sheepishly scratch his nape as he went towards him. Gulf just let him hug him from behind as he finished washing the glass he used. Mew kissed his nape and rest his chin on his shoulder. "Where are the kids baby?,"

"They're sleeping."

Mew nodded as he still didn't let go off of his wife. "Where have you been huh?," Gulf asked.

Mew kissed his nape again before he pull away and gently pull Gulf to sit on the stall. Mew took out a paper bag. Gulf's brows furrowed when he saw it. "What's this Mew?,"

"Open it." Mew told him.

Gulf open it and his eyes widened when he saw what's inside the bag. "Are you fucking serious? Love, my old phone is still fine," he told him. He's shockingly looking at the new phone in his hand. He looked at the bag again and that's when he saw the sim card. He took it and show it to Mew. "Let me just have this, I won't accept the phone."

"Nope, that sim card is for the phone baby." Mew told him and took the phone and sim card to set it up.

Gulf tsked. "But Mew, my phone is still working just fine." it's still working just fine and Gulf don't see a reason to throw it and buy a new one. "Just give me the sim card, you said you'll only buy me sim card,"

Mew stopped and look at him. "If we'll only change your sim card, then they will still surely get it."

"How? I won't give my new number to them Mew." Gulf scoffed.

"I know. But they hacked your phone to get your number baby," Hearing that, Gulf's jaw dropped. "W-What?,"

"Yes, that's why i brought you a new phone baby." Mew finished set it up and gave it to him. "I already save my number in that phone so if something happens, call me."

Gulf just nodded as he took the phone from Mew's hand. It's feels heavy and expensive. Gulf will surely take good care of it because Mew gave it to him. Aside from the reason that it's surely expensive.

"T-Thanks.. but.. you could have buy me something not expensive." he told him.

"It's not baby. That's actually cheap, trust me." Mew snickered and went towards the stove. "You hungry baby?,"

"Don't change the topic Mew," Gulf sternly said. "How much is this phone?,"

Mew sheepishly chuckled. "You want s'mores?," Gulf gulped when Mew mentioned s'mores. "I know you do. I'll go make you some okay?,"

"J-Just make a normal one," Gulf told him. "Sure baby," Gulf smiled but it died down knowing that Mew must've used his precious s'mores to distract him. "How much is this phone Mew?,"

Mew as about to spoke when Gulf cut him. "And don't you dare to change the topic again. Answer me or you'll be sleeping in the couch?! Now choose." Gulf crossed his arm as he's looking at Mew with raised brow.

"I told you it's not that expensive baby." Mew said. "It's like around... 500—," Gulf choked on his own saliva. Mew immediately went towards him to give him water. "You okay baby?,"

Gulf drink a little bit if water before looking at Mew with a glare. "500?! 500k?!," Mew nodded nonchalantly. "500k and you called it cheap?!," Gulf can't believe this man. "Come on baby, it's not that expensive. And you already accepted it to keep it okay?," Mew told him and kiss his cheek.

Gulf sighed as he took few deep breaths. "Fine. Now go make me s'mores."

"Okay baby," Mew grinned and went back to finish the s'mores he's making.

"Make me fried noodles too," Gulf added.

"Yes baby,"

Gulf smiled as he looked down in his tummy that is still really not that visible because he's wearing a loose t-shirt, which is Mee's by the way. I cannot with your daddy baby. He told their little bean and chuckled silently.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3