31

WARNING: R-18

Gulf moaned in between the kiss as Mew would suck his lips and his tongue. They're already naked and Gulf can't help but to bit Mew's lip when Mew traced his butt crack. Gulf is sitting on Mew's abdomen and both are kissing each other hungrily. "Hmmm ohh!," Gulf moaned as Mew suck his nipples. Gulf pushed it further on Mew's mouth, asking for more. His other nipple was stimulating by Mew's magical hands. "Ohh more!," Gulf said.

"You're so beautiful baby," Mew said. Gulf's face is contorted with pleasure. His eyes are closed, his mouth parted and some saliva strings are dripping out on the side of his mouth. "Hmmm," Gulf just hummed. Mew took the lube from the drawer beside the bed. He poured it on his finger and Gulf held tightly on Mew's shoulder as Mew pushed his finger inside him and started moving it in a slow pace. "Uhmm ahh! oh yes! Oh ahh!," Gulf moaned while biting his lower lip. Mew starts sucking portions of his skin and after that, he will give it a lick. "F-Fast.. m-more," Gulf begged, his eyes are hooded with pleasure and he wants more. But just when he begged for it, Mew took his finger out of his hole. Gulf glared at him. "Are you kidding me?," He asked angrily. Mew chuckled and kiss his lips. "On fours," He told Gulf.

Gulf is still glaring at him but he still follow him. He's on all fours, his face is on the pillow. Gulf couldn't help but to bit his pillow when he felt the tip of Mew's length on his hole. He's brushing it against his hole and Gulf is already craving for it to be inside of him but the bastard is clearly teasing him. "You jerk! Put it in!," He hissed.

Mew bend down and starts licking his spine up to his neck. "My kitten is impatient," Mew whispered huskily. Gulf tsked and was about to elbow him when Mew pull him up, and he leaned against Mew's broad chest. His hand are on his back and Mew is holding it tightly. "Let me go! Let's just stop this if you're just going to tease me—ohh!," Gulf's head rolled back when Mew entered him from behind. He leaned towards Mew as he starts thrusting his manhood inside of him. Gulf would moan loudly everytime Mew would hit his sweet spot inside of him rightly. "Ohh! Ohh! Fuck faster love!," Gulf starts to moan messily. Mew's other hand wrapped around his waist as he starts moving fast, in and out of Mew.

"Fuck! So tight! Damn, i love to be inside of this pink tight hole always," Mew starts to talk dirty and it's just making him horny. He grind his ass on him making Mew moan and slammed his cock on him roughly.

Gulf whimpered when Mew suddenly pulled away. Gulf was back on all fours and he bit his pillow as he moaned loudly when Mew entered him again. "Hmm! Uhmm! Ohhh!," He screamed in ecatasy. "Mew~ ahh! More please! Please!," He begged. And Mew didn't failed to gave it to him. All they can hear is their moans and groans and their wet skin slopping everytime Mew will thrust in.

"Ahh I-I'm cumming!," Gulf informed him. "Come with me baby," Mew said, breathless. "Hmm! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!," He continuously moaned and after few more thrust, he finally came in the mattress. While Mew came inside of him, shooting his hot loads to the brim.

"Oh god," Gulf whimpered when Mew slowly pull away and sat beside him. "T-That was amazing," Mew said and kiss him on the lips again. "Fuck, i want it again,"

Gulf giggled and rub his nose against him. "What time is it?," He asked. Mew reached out for his phone. "It's still 9:00am baby," he told him. "Why?," He asked.

Gulf nodded as he mischievously grinned. "Their class will end at 11:00am." He turned at Mew who looks a bit confuse. "Is 5 rounds enough until 10:20am?," He asked him.

Mew didn't answer him and hovered on top of him. Gulf screamed lustfully when Mew entered him unannounced. "Let's continue now,"

"At least give me some rest from our interactions a minute again," Gulf tried to say. "Uhmm! Ohh!," He moaned when Mew starts moving inside him.