20

Gulf grunted as his alarm starts to ring, waking the hell out of him. He grumpily turn it off and force himself to stood up. He went to the bathroom to do his business and after that, he went downstairs. He's planning to do their breakfast but when he reached the kitchen, he saw Mew there. His back is facing him and Gulf can smell the aroma of the food that Mew's cooking from where he is standing right now.

Mew is wearing an apron but he can't see his face, making him pout a bit. So he slowly went near him and hug him from behind and he felt Mew flinched a bit. He giggled and hug him more.

"Fuck, you scared me baby," Mew said and sighed in relief. Gulf rested his chin on his shoulder and he felt Mew hitch a breath. "Breath, Mew." He said, chuckling. Mew take deep breaths and continue cooking. Gulf is looking what he's cooking and he can say that it taste delicious just like how it smells right now.

Mew took a spoon few inch away and take a Little bit of the meat that he's cooking. He blew to cool it off and feed it to Gulf. Gulf open his mouth and ate it. "How's the taste?," Mew asked. He feels a little bit nervous.

Gulf is currently chewing it, but once he swallowed it. His eyes glistened. "It so good," he said in a whisper.

Mew can't help but to coo on his cuteness. "I'll go arrange the table."

"No need," Mew said. He already transfer the food on the plate. "I'll do it, go and wake up the kids," Mew said as he smiled.

Gulf nodded and went upstairs. But he can't also help but to smile. When Mew asked him if he can court him, Gulf didn't even think twice and say yes. Well, i mean i can just said yes right away.

But Gulf stop himself, as what they just talked yesterday, they will take things slow. Gulf knock on the door of their kids room before going inside and wake them up.

Mew is already done preparing the table with also a smile on his face. He is in a good mood today. My baby just agreed for me to court him. Now that Gulf gave him a chance, he won't do something bad to lose it. And he will do everything to get his sweet yes.

Mew held the rose that he hide behind him. It's actually good that Gulf didn't notice the rose because it's in his pocket earlier and he kinda hide it on the apron. But it's still look good and fresh. Once he heard voice of his kids and their footsteps, Mew took a deep breath.

"Good morning dada!," The twins greeted him and went on his direction. The both hug him and he do the same. Naomi's brows furrowed. "Dada, what are you hiding?,"

Mew just smiled and mess Naomi's hair. Gulf also look at his hand so he went towards him and gave him the rose. Gulf was shock ad his face burn up. "W-Where did you get this?," He asked as he accept the rose.

Mew just wink, making his heart flip. "Secret,"

"Really?," Gulf pouted. Mew hug him and kiss the side of his head. "Don't sulk, i buy it earlier."

"Oh, you went out of the house?,"

"I went to jog for a bit," Mew said. Gulf just nodded at him and his eyes landed on the red rose. Mew was about to say something when their kids whined. "Mama we are hungry," Markus rub his tummy. Naomi pouted as she do the same.

Both looks at each other and shook their heads. They went towards the table and help their kids sat on the stall. Gulf starts putting food on their plate. Mew smiled when Gulf put food on his plate.

After sometime, they started eating. "Dada, do you have to go to your work today?," Naomi asked.

"Nope."

"Really?," The two asked excitedly. Mew nodded and he can feel their excitement. "Yeah, so where do you wanna go?," He asked them as he take a bite on his food.