14

I saw some of you requesting double update so.. here it is :>
———

They're now on there way to Mew's company. And while they're still on the road, the kids are keep on asking about his company. Mew forgot how many times he already shook his head in amusement, because the just looks so cute.

"Mama did you already see Dada's company?," Markus asked Gulf. He glanced at Gulf and he saw him nodded. "Really?," Markus gasped. "Was it so big mama?," Naomi intervent. Gulf chuckled, seeing his kids reaction. "Yep, it's big. And very tall too,"

"Woah," they both gasped. Mew couldn't help but to chuckle. "Yep, what your mama said was right." He told them.

"I wanna see it now!," Naomi said excitedly, Markus too. They both wants to see where their Dada work, and few more minutes from now, they're going to see it.

Mew increase the speed and drive a bit fast so after sometime, they finally arrived. "We're here kids," he announced. Naomi clapped her hands in excitement.

Mew hopped out of the car first before turning to the other side to open Gulf's door. "Thanks," Gulf said and smile sweetly, making Mew's heart beat fast. Mew nodded with a small smile playing on his lips and both of the went to open the door to the back seat and help their kids go out of the car. Mew fixed his suit, before holding Naomi's hand, and Naomi is holding his brother's hand. And Gulf is holding Markus other hand.

With that, they went inside the building, and once they step inside. All of the eyes are looking at them. Mew can say that they're shock but he don't care anymore. He looked at them with his cold eyes making them flinch and went back to work. But Mew knows that they're still looking. So before went to his office, he made a little bit of announcement.

"Everybody listen!," His voice echoed in every corners of the room. "I want you to meet.." he looked at Gulf who had a nervous expression on his face, then he look down to see the kids looking up on him with amazement in their eyes. "my kids," he said while looking at them, making them smile happily. Then Mew looked at his employees. "I want you guys to treat them nicely and give them what they want. If I just know that you're not treating them nicely, you know what will happen." He said, but it's more of a warning. Then he glanced at Gulf. "And this beautiful guys right here, is mine." He look at his male employees who he saw eyeing Gulf earlier. "Look at him like that again and you'll also know what will happen," those guys who looked at Gulf, gulped hard and nodded. "Are we clear?!," Mew asked loudly.

"Yes boss!," All of them answered. Mew just nodded. "Good," he turned at them with a smile. "Now let's go," he said and hopped inside the elevator.

As the elevator closed, he looked at his kids. "Sorry about that kids, did Dada scare you?,"

They shook their heads. "Your voice is scary Dada, but we know you're a good person," Naomi said, making him smile. He just messed her hair, earning a whine from her. So he helped her fix her hair.

"Yeah, and those guys are afraid too!," Markus said. "I saw them eying mama too," he said, puffing his cheeks.

"Yeah? So tell me if someone looked at your mama okay?," Mew said, clenching his jaw. Thinking of someone looking at Gulf is driving him crazy.

"Mmm!," Naomi and Markus nodded. "We will tell you right away Dada," Markus said with determination.

~

Gulf just groaned inwardly, hearing his kids and Mew talking about those guys who they said looking at him. He knows how possessive his kids could be and he really can't with them.

And earlier, Mew just told his employees that he's his. Of course, what would you expect his heart would do? Of course it beats so darn fast and even doing somersault. Until now. He won't be shock if he's blushing like a girl.

Once they got on Mew's floor, they went inside his office. And there, he saw Mild sitting on the sofa, playing some games. "Uncle Mild!!," The kids rushed towards him, making Mild shock and hug both of them. "My little angels! You're here!," Mild carry them and they both sat on his lap. Mild looked at his boss and Gulf and when his eyes landed on their hands, he just grinned.

Gulf's brows furrowed and he followed where Mild's eyes is looking, turns out that Mew and him are already holding hands and he don't even know! So even though, he liked Mew's hand on his he forced to let go. Mew looked at him before sighing and sat on his swivel chair.

Gulf move to sit beside Mild. "What happened and you guys are here?," Mild asked. The kids are also listening.

"These two little minx, don't want him to leave. So Mew just decided to being them here." Gulf explained.

"Oh," Mild just nodded. "Okay," he said, though Gulf can sense some teasing in his voice.

"Uncle Mild, don't you have word?," Naomi asked.

"I don't—," Mild was cut off when Mew spoke. "Mild, do I have schedule for today?," Mew asked as he's checking every report that his employees submitted. "And what's this?! And also this?!,"

Mild took a deep breath and turned at the kids. "Don't be scared okay? That's just your Dada everyday when he's here," Mild said before putting them down and sat beside their mama as he proceed to his work as a secretary.

Naomi and Markus went to sat on his lap as they looked at their Dada and uncle Mild discussions about those files.

When Mild starts reading Mew's schedule as Mew is still checking every report, and would put the report that maybe he don't like on the other side of the table. Gulf bit his lower lips to suppress a laugh when Mild told him that he had a lot of meetings to attend. 

"Cancel some that is not really important," Mew just said in his usual voice; cold. And it's not lifeless anymore making Mild smile inwardly. "Okay boss," he said and turned at Gulf and the kids. "I'll go back working now,"

"Have fun Uncle Mild," the kids said making Mild sheepishly laugh. But when he turned his back, he cried. "I want to relax!," He whisper-shouted.

After Mild left, Naomi and Markus went to their Dada's side. And just like that, Mew's cold demeanor melt and looked at his kids with all smile.

When Mew looked at him, he puckered his lips like he's kissing him. Gulf just rolled his eyes at him as he looked away with a smile, playing on his lips.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3