37

They are now on their way home. Mew is driving carefully while his hand is on Gulf's tummy. Gulf chuckled as Mew is not driving at the same speed like earlier. Well, it wasn't really slow but he drives a little bit faster earlier.

"Baby, thank you for giving this to me," Mew can't explain this kind of happiness he's feeling right now, it's so overwhelming that he can't take any longer and just want to shout and jump high because of it.

Gulf nodded and lay his head on Mew's shoulder. "Keep in mind what the doctor said Mew," he chuckled. Who knows, maybe his pregnancy might be more worse than the time when he's pregnant with the twins.

"Don't worry baby, I'll do anything you want okay? Just tell me," Mew said confidently. Gulf grinned as he nodded. "Okay, if you say so," he silently giggled.

Once they got home, their kids immediately welcome them. "Mama where did you go? Can you tell us please??," Naomi pouted cutely, batting her eyes at them.

"Yeah, did you go and buy toys without us?," Markus asked too. Max just shook his head as he stood up near them. They're now sitting on the couch and their kids are sitting on both of Mew's thighs.

Gulf and Mew shared a look as they both smiled. "No baby," Mew spoke. "Actually, we went to the hospital." He said.

"What?," They both gasped. "Are you sick mama? or it's you who's sick dada?," Naomi asked worriedly.

Gulf chuckled and shook his head. "No baby, no one is sick okay? I'm fine and so as your dada,"

"Then what are you doing in the hospital huh?," Max asked, sighing deeply as he is trying to know if they're lying. Mew smiled boyishly. "Well," Max follows Mew's hand with his eyes, and it landed on Gulf's stomach. It didn't took long to Max to get it. "Really?,"

Gulf nodded. "What is it mama? Can you tell us please?," Naomi eagerly asked. She looks so cute so he can't say no. "You two, listen carefully okay?," He said and glance at Mew for a while before turning his gaze back to their kids. Both of them nodded at him and starts listening. "Remember when you asked dada and mama to give you guys a sibling?," Gulf asked. But that question already gave both of them an idea as they gasped cutely making all of them chuckled. "You have our siblings in your tummy now?!," Markus exclaimed.

Mew couldn't help but to mess Markus's hair. "My son is really smart hmm?," Mew kissed his head.

"What about me dada?," Naomi pouted. Mew chuckled and kiss her cheek. "Ofcourse you're smart too. You're my daughter right?,"

"So are you trying to imply that i am dumb? Huh Suppasit?," Gulf raised a brow. Mew was confused because how did it ended up like that?

"No baby, I'm not saying like that okay?," Mew tried to explain. Gulf tsked and stood up. Mew sighed and stood up too to follow Gulf. He held his hand but Gulf slapped it away. "Baby, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean it like that." Mew said apologetically.

"Talk to the wall," Gulf irritatingly said and turned his back at him. Mew growled inwardly and cup his head. I really can't with my wifey.

"We're having a sibling! We're having a sibling!," He heard his kids sing. "Who's having a sibling?," Markus asked as if he's having a concert. "Us!," Naomi answered him. It repeated again for a the second time until he can't count how many times they sing the song that they composed by themselves. Max and Mew is chuckling happily as they watched the kids having fun.

"They're really looks so happy about that huh?," Max asked as he slowly went on Mew's side.

Mew shrugged. "Well, it's their request, we just granted it,"

"What a good dad," Max praised. Mew just smiled but it died down when he noticed his father's seriousness. "What's wrong dad?," He asked.

Max sighed and let out a exhausted smile. "I'm happy for you two, but I'm also worried. Remember, the Dechaphatthanakun is still on silence."

Mew sighed deeply. "Dad, can't we not think about it for a while please?,"

Max sighed before nodding. "Sure son, I'm sorry."

Mew just shrugged it off as it's fine. And his dad is right, they're planning something so they also need to plan for the possible attack that they will surely do. And he's also sure that it will be a big one and bloody.

~

Gulf sighed and sat on the bed. The way Mew said that, it's like he's saying that between them, he's the smart one. He laid on the bed as he stared at the ceiling.

But despite that he is annoyed at Mee, he's also happy to see him happy. Gulf's hand went on his tummy. Baby, be good okay? He told him although his baby still can't hear him.

Suddenly, his phone rang. Gulf sat up and reached for it at the night stand. He checked it to see an unregistered number calling him. Gulf was hesitant to accept the call. He's still thinking about it until the it ended. Gulf sighed as he was about to put it back when it starts ringing again. Now it's irritating him so he just answer it and immediately spoke. "Who are you?," He sounded rude but he's really annoyed.

Suddenly, he was greeted by a maniac laugh from the other line, sending shiver down his spine. "Is that how you greet us now?," He heard a women asked. Even it's on the phone, he can clearly recognize their voice. "Ah, you must be shock hmm? So how's your life Gulf?," She asked. Gulf gritted his teeth as she continuously spoke. "I heard that you're now in a relationship with Mr. Jongcheveevat. Oh, what a coincidence? You know we're planning to invest in his company and I'm sure we're going to see each other again. Aren't you happy with that?,"

Gulf scoffed in distaste. "You think I'm happy with that?,"

He heard the woman chuckled. "Ah, you heard our son darling? He's getting brave enough to answer us back."

"You know what? Just stop. I thought you don't want me? Why are you calling now huh?,"

"Don't you dare answer us that!," Gulf scoffed. "Really dad? You'll still yell at me even if we're just talking on the phone? You never changed."

"And how you dare answer us like this you imbecile! We took care of you since you're a kid and now you will repay us with your rude treatment?!,"

Gulf just sighed boredly. He make sure that they will hear it. Gulf smirked when he heard his mother gasped on the other line. Before they could say anything, Gulf ended the call.

Just a second before he do that, he received a text. It's a threat.

"You'll see what we're going to do you ungrateful kid!,"

Gulf chuckled. "As if I'm scared."

Well, he actually is.

———

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3