12

After they finished what they're doing in the kitchen, they're back at the living room while eating the cupcakes that Gulf baked. Like what he heard earlier when they're talking about his cupcake, Gulf made the same cupcakes he baked for him yesterday.

"Gulf," Mew suddenly called him. "Hmm?," He hummed. He saw that wants to say something, but he looks hesitating. "N-Nothing," Mew just said and look away.

Gulf's brows furrowed as he take a bite on his cupcake with confusion. But he just shrugged it off and didn't push further to know it. It's up to Mew if he will ask it or not.

"Er.. By the way," Gulf spoke. "I-Is it okay that you're staying here?,"

"What do you mean?,"Mew's brows furrowed. "W-Well, y-you have a company to take care of," Gulf said, stuttering.

Mew nods his head and leaned on the couch. "Well, my company could go on even without me. But that doesn't mean that I don't care about it,"

"Because Mild is their and his doing your work," Gulf just blurted out of nowhere.

"Well, you can say that he do most of my works but when I'm in the mood to work, he'll just stand beside me, telling me my schedule for the whole day," Mew explained.

"Oh," Gulf just nodded. "So.. how many days you'll stay here?," Gulf asked. He don't know why but he felt his chest tightened. For Christ sake! We just met again yesterday! Nonetheless, he felt so familiar.

"Until you told me to go," Mew answered nonchalantly and take a bite on his cupcake. And it didn't passed his eyes, when he saw his jaw tightened.

Gulf just sighed as he look at the time. Few more hours and they're going to fetch Naomi and Markus. But right now, he don't know what to do. He just couldn't ignore Mew. Because even how much I try, I can't. My heart couldn't ignore him too.

It's actually confusing because, they just met like what? A week ago at the grocery store, and now he's feeling this. It seems like he knew him before but he just don't know when and where. These feelings that he felt, he know what's this. Some part of him saying that he should let this feeling bloom. Because stopping this won't do anything too, it'll just intensity it. But if he can stop this feeling, he would. Because he don't know if Mew will or would feel the same towards him. Who knows maybe he had a girlfriend.

Gulf stopped the overthinking because first of all, he doesn't have the rights because they don't have any special relationship aside from acting as a father to his kids. Would that means we should act as a married couple too? Gulf shook his head, erasing that thought.

"Are you okay Gulf?," Mew asked. Gulf looked at him. Oh fuck! He's still here!, I forgot!

"H-Ha? Y-Yeah," Gulf let out a sheepish chuckle. "I-I'm fine," he said feeling embarrassed.

"You sure?," Mew asked. He wants to reassure.

Gulf nodded his head as he smile a little. "I'm fine. I'm just thinking of something,"

"Is it me?,"

"Excuse me?," Gulf raised a brow. Mew just laughed and shook his head. Gulf just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

After sometime, they finished eating. Gulf stood up and starts dragging Mew's luggage upstairs. Mew immediately shoved the last piece of cupcake in his mouth before taking the other one and drag it upstairs.

Once they got upstairs, Gulf went on the guest room. Actually their house is quiet big for them since it's just the three of them, but it's also good because his kids loves to run everywhere.

Once the door open, Gulf went inside and so as Mew. "This could be your room for the meantime," Gulf said, smiling at him.

"Thanks," Mew replied, roaming his eyes everywhere. There's a tv, a huge bed, a big lamp and a comfort room that has a walk in closet.

"You can put your things here," they're inside the bathroom and Gulf is pointing everything to him. Though he don't know what it is, and it's not that he likes hearing his voice or anything. Because I actually love hearing his soft voice.

"Then I'll start to arrange my stuff later," Gulf nods at him, smiling.

"Do you need my help?,"

"I mean, if it's okay for you to help me," Mew smiled. 

Gulf nodded, chuckling a bit. "Of course,"

~

They're now on their way to fetch the kids. And once they got out of the car, Mew again follow Gulf inside the school premises. Once they reached their classroom, Mew saw Naomi and Markus and they're patiently waiting for their mama. Suddenly, the teacher saw them, but she's more like looking at him. "Your mama is here now!," She said in a lively voice. The twins stood up and happily run towards them.

Gulf just smiled forcedly at her as was about to wave goodbye when their kids pull him towards their car. "Why baby? Did something happened?," He asked once they settled inside the car.

"Teacher Sia is looking at Dada," Markus said.

"Yeah!," Naomi agreed. "Dada is only for you Mama!," Naomi's cheeks are puffed. "Right?,"

Gulf just shook his head in amusement as he chuckled a bit. "Y-Yes, baby. So calm down now, no one will take Dada away," Gulf thought it's enough but the twins turned at Mew this time. "Dada, mama is only for you right?,"

Both of them looked at each other before Mew nodded with a smile. "Of course, so calm down now okay?,"

The kids nodded. "Mama you should tell teacher Sia that Dada is only yours," Markus suggested. So he turned at his kids as Mew starts driving back home. "Babies, Teacher Sia is a good person. I'm sure she just looked at your Dada because as you can see, h-he's handsome."

"Like me?," Markus suddenly said making Mew smile and Gulf chuckle. "Yeah, just like you," Gulf pinch his cheeks. "But that doesn't mean that Teacher Sia like your Da—,"

"We heard her said that to her co-teacher mama," Gulf blood actually boils hearing that but he held himself as he took a deep breath. "Babies, you shouldn't listen to their conversations," he told his kids.

"But—,"

"No buts baby. Next time don't do it okay?," The twins nodded. "Okay mama,"

Gulf took a deep breath as he sat straight on his seat. I like how she's so kind, but what my kids said was true, then sorry for her.

———
Jealous mama🤭

Don't forget to vote and let me know what do you think in the comments :3