Decisions

YEJI's POV

After that incident, I went to the nearest beach to think freely as the sounds of waves together with the cold breeze as the rain continuesly pours, brings calmness and nothing is more perfect than this.

I rode a bus and arrived at the beach while the given umbrella is still in use. 'I'm drenched why give it to me?' I questioned myself but continued my walk near the beach, it was the time for sunset but the rain invaded that soon faltered. It stopped as I continued to walk and I folded the umbrella, spotting a bench and sat on it as I took a deep breath staring at nowhere.

'should I go for it? Will there be a change?' I asked myself whether to agree to my parents' suggestions on treating my illness.

"I still have few months so I'll just let it be for now I think" I said and stayed for an hour then stand up get back home.

RYUJIN's POV

It was sunday morning and I wasn't woken up by my alarm but my ringing damn phone. Sunday is only my rest day. No. Not a rest day cause I do all my unfinished school works and other tasks during this day as I have classes every weekdays and works until saturday.

My eyes weren't fully opened when I reached and find my ringing phone to look who's calling at this early morning.

It was my mom.

I don't know what to feel, actually. Should I be happy that she finally called me after I think 1 month? Or shouldn't I answer cause I know why she called?

But her, being my mother, I answered it but didn't talked right away, I waited for her to start.

"Hello, Ryujin are you there?" She spoke lowly, feel like hesitating. "Yes Mom, what is it?" I asked hoping for her to say other things and not what I expected.

"Ahhmm Do you have excess money left? I kind of lost track on our finances and maybe you could send us some, but I'll pay it back promise when things got better at work" she said. I seated on my bed with my crossed legs.

"Later" was the only thing I said before ending the call. I sighed and stand up from my bed to fix it. I then proceed to do my morning routine before I eat.

It was raining but not heavily. Just enough to make the wind cooler. I opened my window upwards then played rain by bts on speaker before making myself a cup of coffee and sitting by the window, staring at the never ending busy streets.

This kind of moment just feel so right and I love it. But my thoughts were disturbed by the conversation I had with my mother. 'Why can't they live on their own while I live my own?' I questioned my decision to be alone but needing to supply for a whole family?

I emptied my cup and planned what to do today.

After, I started tidying my apartment by cleaning the sink, washing my clothes and dishes as well as making the floor shine. I felt hot that I opened all of the windows then smiled, satisfied with the result of my work.

Next is my art project. I'm on my third year that I'm in the middle of hell school. I set my canvas and started to think of possible subject and content. 'draw something that interests you nowadays' I remembered my professor mentioned about our project.

I think for a moment, the things I do or like these past few days until I thought of the things happened yesterday. The girl, the pale drenched girl.

I closed my eyes, remembering the almost accident. Then as I opened it, I started to move my pencil to do the outline on my canvas. Then stroked different colors with the brushes until it could be slowly identify the figure formed. Maintaining the focus on adding the finishing touches until my phone rang.

I didn't care at first, not until it gotten to my nerves and walked my way to where my phone was located.

The call dropped as soon as I touched my phone and checked the notifications. There are 17 missed called and 26 messages from my mother and checked the time, it was already 4:30 in the afternoon and I haven't eaten lunch.

I texted her before preparing myself to go out, to send the money and maybe find something to eat as well.

I went out with  simple shirt under the jacket, paired with sweatpants and old shoes.

First, I sent the money before strolling to find something to eat and ending up to a small shop selling a budget-friendly foods that is enough to stuff my empty stomach.

3rd POV

Ryujin got in and ordered her food. After receiving it, she quickly dig in non-stop until fully emptied the plate. It's obvious for her that she liked the food. But before she leave, she went to go to the comfort room to wash her hands clean.

She stood up and put her used plates to the side before going to toilet. Then she walks, and was about to make a turn to enter the room when a figure bumped into her and as her reflex, she quickly held the figure by their arms for support.

Her eyes went big and pointed her finger at her once she got a view on the pale face of the person and said "oh the dumb on the road".

___________________________________________________________

I now understand that writing is not easy but fun.

Share your thoughts 💭💭💭

Thank you for reading and kindly vote, follow for more stories!!!