Beach

3rd POV

Weekdays had passed by quickly as they enjoyed meeting every after class.

Eating together and spending their time until the other two needs to work, though sometimes, the other pair of friends stay with them, watching and admiring how the other two focuses on their works.

It was saturday, the day they planned to visit the cafe, to do the same thing but due to some unmentioned reason, the cat-eyed wasn't able to join her friend.

Thankfully, the excuse that her friend had made was excellent enough to hide the fact behind her absence.

On the Next day, the cat-eyed girl is in the same office room she's too familiar with.

Having a visit regularly but not the same case for now.

YEJI's POV

Maybe I felt too happy these days that I forget taking my meds on time and having a proper rest.

But I love it... I laugh.. not minding the reality... And spending my time with the people... I like.

I'm here at my doctor's office as I felt a severe head ache yesterday, when I was getting prepped to go with Lia on the cafe.

I texted Lia about my situation and she understood but I told her not to say anything about it to them... To her.

And I left few messages to Ryujin to go along with Lia's excuse and we exchanged a few before I bid my goodbyes.

Then I just slept it off after taking meds and because my parents were not home, I just told them later the evening and they said that I should get checked up that's why I'm here.

The doctor just said the same thing as expected. Eat healthily, don't exhaust myself, don't stress myself and something that goes with taking care of myself.

"Mom can I go my way?" I asked my mom as soon as we left the doctor's office.

"Why? Are you fine now?" She placed her hand on my back and slowly caressing it.

"Yeah I'm completely fine and I would like to meet my friends since I wasn't able to join them yesterday" I lied, I just want to be alone.

"Okay but don't go home late. Do you need anything else?" She said while bringing out her wallet and giving me some money.

"Thanks mom, take care" I pecked her cheeks before walking away first and went out the building.

Just taking a walk and enjoying the weather.. not too hot.. not raining either.

I looked up at the clear sky. 'what a nice day it is...'

"I wish the sky is like this when I---" I was whispering on myself but was cut when I heard someone calling me... Not looking where it was coming from but....

"Yej?" I heard again and I smiled before turning around.

RYUJIN's POV

Everyday we spent our time together, I'm feeling more relieved and somehow forgets about my 'very loving' family.

She makes me want to enjoy my life and not just school-work to fulfill my family's demands but for me to live happily.. together with them... The people I... Like.

We decided on friday that they will visit us in the cafe and just stay with us for the whole day cause they weren't that busy and ofcourse, Chaeryeong and I agreed with the idea.

But sadly, on that day, we were told by Lia that Yeji has something to take care of which we can't do anything about.

I didn't sulk, it's just... I feel like missing her... And the other two with me was making me wanting to see her more.