Drive

YEJI's POV

I endured it for as long as I can and when she entered that door, I felt like I don't need to pretend and I really felt better.

I didn't asked for more about what had happened to her that day and insisted on helping her clean those wounds.

Seeing her with those bruises while I haven't fully recovered from my headache, it feels like what she's going through is much painful and I should be there for her. To protect and keep her safe.

From that day, we figured out that what we need is each other. Nothing could replace what she gives to me, and I hope it goes the same with her.

Days had passed by where we couldn't celebrate our first month of being together because I needed to be home. I was ordered to and I can't refuse because it might get things complicated again. I know she understands. But after, as soon as I arrived at her room, it made me tear up. How she prepared everything just to welcome me and we could still celebrate.

Since the day we became official, she does more affectionate things and I'm loving it. It makes me feel valued and like I'm the most precious person she have.

I hope I make her feel that too.

Then days goes on just like that and I'm on my way to her apartment, we planned to celebrate our second month. We'll just go anywhere our feet lead us and I know we'll be happy even if it won't really be a good place. Because we're with each other.

Ryujin didn't have a lot of time these past few weeks. Maybe because she got her new part time job making us be together just in class, at the cafe and at her apartment when I'll spend my time there. She's been extra busy but I don't mind because she doesn't fail to give me enough attention and affection.

As I arrived at her door step, I knocked and as soon as I opened the door. I was welcomed with her whiskered smile while showing me a key, a car key.... Wait??

RYUJIN's POV

"Wait, we're did you get that? Did you bought a car? I thought you don't know how to drive?" She rambled while scanning the key which made me giggle.

These past few weeks I absolutely needed to earn more money. I find a new part time job which won't really affect my other schedules as all I need to do was to deliver stuffs. Also, I studied how to properly start on investing. Might as well help me get out from my debt. I'm selling artworks now, it gives me additional income.

And I learned how to drive. I want to go somewhere with her. I mean, I don't have any specific place in mind but anywhere will be special if I'm with her.

"I rented a car ofcourse, I still can't afford to buy one" I took the key from her hold and pulled her for a hug. "You smell so good" I said after sniffing her hair.

"You should have told me so I brought my car" she spoke and hugged me back.

"Then maybe next time but I'll drive okay?" I just want to let her rest while we both enjoy the trip.

She nodded before saying, "So... Let's go?"

"Okay" I said and broke the hug, grabbing her hand and we walked out of my room heading to the car parked outside.

I got an old model for a cheap price and I hope this car will last long until we reached back home.

I opened the door for her and got it after her. "Ah.. yeah it's not too nice but soon we'll have a better one" I said as I saw her looking around in the car.

"No it's perfect...we don't need anything expensive" she said and caressed my hands on her thigh.

"Do you have a place you want to go?" I asked while I buckle my own seatbelt then saw her as if thinking on where we should head to.