THANK YOU NOTE ☺️

First... I know many of you won't be satisfied with the ending... I'll let you think what could possibly happen in their lives. I let the miracle happen so they could or couldn't find their way to be together again.

Second... Thank you thank youu for reading. I don't think I'll be able to finish this without your comments that keeps me going. I never thought I'll make someone cry with this. I'm really not good at describing or even story telling but my imaginations... It's what pushed me to do this. I can't find a story that will make me cry hard again so I wrote this. Truthfully, I cried many times from thinking of the scenes. I hope you pictured those.

Third.... I have a lot of errors I know. I'm sorry for that. If you'll notice, typos, grammars and some other things are wrong. I wrote then publish that's why and I haven't re read the whole story. I'll proofread maybe before I start my new one. (Done proofreading but sorry if I left errors)

Fourth.... Look forward to my next story. I thought about it while I'm currently working on this book. I may start it late cause I'll still find that kind of emotion. Though... The two stories are both angst. That's a spoiler. If you like that kind of genre, save it.

LASTLY...

THANK YOU AND YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I FINISHED THIS. AS A NEW WRITER, I NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO THIS BUT YOU DID. THANK YOU FOR THAT, IT WARMS MY HEART 💜💜