Glimpse

RYUJIN's POV

A tap on my alarm clock. That was my body's first reflex as soon the sound started. Weekdays have began again meaning I need to attend classes at the morning and work for the afternoon 'till night. I really have plenty of leisure time, really.

But no, I have time for lunch and my work starts at 4 then ends at 10.

I scratched my eyes to have better vision and rolled out of my bed to prepare for school. After taking a bath, I turned on the Tv to watch some news while I eat my breakfast. It was reported that there is a possibility to have a moderate rainfall late in the afternoon. Upon hearing that I look beside my door to look for my umbrella but seeing non was in the rack, I suddenly remembered a particular girl I met for two consecutive days. I just shrug the thought off and planned to buy an umbrella later.

It was 7:00 when I'm all ready for school. My books and other stuffs was placed, organized inside my backpack.

Arriving at the school, I was welcomed by chaeryeong wrapping her arms around my shoulder until my head was locked in her arms. She continued to mess up my hair that I just tickled her to break off the hold.

"Yah let me see your output" she said and started opening my bag that I removed my bag from my hold and just let her carry it. "Ok then hold my bag until we reach our room" I said and ran away from her, and her glare never left unnoticed.

I immediately sat when I reached our room and I was about to take a nap when a bag was thrown at me. I hiss but smiled at my fuming friend.

"Asshole" chaeryeong said and sat beside me.

The class went on and after, we had our lunch at a small stall outside the school cause the food is much cheaper here than the ones inside. We quickly finished our meal before heading to our own separate ways, our shift was yet to began, giving us time to take a nap or take care of some other business.

I waved at her goodbye and we part ways. As soon as I enter my room, I plopped down feeling my body being engulfed in my comfy-enough bed.

With so much things to do ofcourse, I drifted to sleep. I only planned to take a nap for a few minutes but dumb me who didn't set an alarm, I woke up and saw the time, it was already 3:45 pm.

I jolted up and quickly fix my hair, not minding to change my clothes I used for school. At 3:50 I left my room and went to work, panting.

It was raining and dumb me, forgot to buy a new umbrella and run against the rain.

I was 10 minutes late when I arrived, slightly drenched but thankfully there's only few customers and I immediately removed my bag and wore my apron to start working. Few minutes in and I feel like someone was looking, I looked around and shrugged, maybe it's just on me.

Chaeryeong seems like she didn't even noticed my presence which I'm grateful as I won't receive any nagging from her. But I noticed that she's been staring at one of the table, glancing every chance she get.

I followed where she's looking and there I found a certain cat eyes, directly looking at me. If I was not fast enough, I won't notice how her eyes went wide before focusing on her food.

I smiled slightly and walked towards chaeryeong "hey they might melt, take it easy don't take the two, just focus on one okay??" I told her but she was startled "Hey Ryu, you're here, what are you talking about?" She replied and chuckled nervously.

"No chaeryeong, I'm not dumb to that extent, who from them tell me" I asked still eyeing her intensely that I shouldn't have done.

"hey you're here, you're here huh, what time is it, you're late. Now you'll clean the shop later" She said that made me frown, 'avoiding the question shouldn't be too harsh' I thought. I was about to speak when she smiled and welcomed another customer.

I just let it be and goes back to my spot, I glimpse at one particular table and saw them having a good time and laughing. 'she looks more lively today, and much beautiful' I thought to myself and ended up doing the same thing Chaeryeong does a while ago. Stealing glances on their table every chance I get.

YEJI's POV

Weekdays again and I shouldn't let this condition burden my life, right??

I left my room all prepped for school and gave my mom and dad hugs and kisses as they are already in their office attires. My dad owns a company while mom is the principal in our school and thankfully for their job, we have money for my so-long treatment.

My parents left before me but after I ate, I also headed to school.

Nothing change, normal boring classes but fun cause Lia and I were seated together.

After class, we decided to eat at a nearby restaurant. Exiting the school, I noticed a familiar figure standing on a small stall in front of the school. I was thinking who that person might be but it was interrupted when Lia spoke "what do you want to eat?? Ofcourse not something too sweet. Ok so we'll have veggie for today" I face palmed.

"Why did you even bother to ask me if you have already decided?" I retorted and she just grinned and we rode my car.

We ate at a not-so-fancy resto, as preferred by Lia. I then suggested that we should just stay at their mansion and spend our time there, So here we are, just watching movies while munching to my favorite snacks.

"So what's your plans?" Lia spoke.

"Uhmm I don't know if you're talking about the same thing in my mind, but to answer that question, I want to work after college" I answered truthfully. I just want to continue living my life like how people does. Until I became incapable in doing so.

Lia sighed and approached me, hugged me by my side that shocked me but soon relaxed. I know what she's thinking. "It's okay Lia, I'm still here, don't worry" I tapped her arms to comfort her.

She then looked at me and smiled "let's go, I'll sleep over at your home but first we'll stop by a coffee shop recommended on internet".

"Okay I won't argue regarding the payment, I know It's yours" I smiled and we prepared to go.

We arrived at the said cafe and it was actually nice, the ambiance is good for students or workers.

We were greeted by a smile of the red head pretty girl in the counter, and I noticed how Lia simply fixed her hair. 'I know you Lia' I smiled at the thought.

I just told her my order which is a java chip frappe and went my way first to find a vacant seat nearby the counter, I then let her order and talk to the cashier girl.

Lia then sit with me and after few, our drinks was served together with a slice of cake, "it was on the house" the cashier girl having a name tag of Chaeryeong said and smiled with a hint of slight blush.

I eyed them suspiciously and I'm internally screaming until the girl left. I immediately shook Lia that seemed to still be in daze.

I was just laughing at her when it slowly faltered as I saw someone entering the cafe, drenched and panting. I watched every movement she made and almost forgot about my drink.

I returned my attention to lia and when I glanced at that person again, I saw her looking straight in my eyes that made my eyes wide. I panicked but quickly composed myself and continue my talk with Lia.

"So have you made a move yet?" I asked teasingly. She just rolled her eyes that made me laugh. "Oh stop with that, I'll just surprise you when I already found my the one" she said and I giggled at the thought.

We finished our drinks and the free cake. We're about to exit when I stole my last glimpse, I saw her wiping her few sweats and I smiled unconsciously as I witness her tired but happy facade.

___________________________________________________________

Forgive my mistakes if there's any.
Oh my G. This is the longest chapter I've written, YET.

I hope you're enjoying this book although I'm inexperienced in writing here in wattpad.

Thank you for reading and kindly vote, follow and share your thoughts!!!