Leave

YEJI's POV

"What happened to you Ryu?" I whispered as I felt myself breaking down at the sight of her.

I walked slowly, not minding my trembling knees on every step I take.

She's not averting her stare and the more I got close, I can sense that she's fighting off her emotions.

Her lips quiver for a moment, eyes starts to water and then she looked away, outside the window.

As I got closer I saw dried blood mark on the corner of her cracked pale lips and her purple-ish cheek.

"What happened to you? Oh my God" I cupped her face gently with my hands.

I tilt her head and was met with her stare.

She didn't speak but why do I felt frozen with those eyes. I feel like she's suffering.

Eyes were in the verge of crying and becoming more red.

I pulled her head and hugged closely to my chest but she didn't moved, and hugged me back like the way she used to.

Instead she hold both of my hands and slowly removed it from her head and remains on looking down.

She stand up that made me step back but she's still she's not raising her head and let me see her face.

"Hey.." I held the side of her head but she removed it again.

I'm too stunned with her actions that I didn't manage to reach her arms as she walked pass by me and the only thing I heard is the door, closing.

When I turned, I heard the bathroom door locks and I immediately made my way there.

"Ryujin please talk to me. Tell me, I'm here. I'll listen, what's the problem?" I knock continuously on the closed door. I'm worried about her acts, she's not like this. We're just fine yesterday.

I can't think of anything that might have happened that tears already left my eyes.

I heard her plopped down on the floor.

"I'm begging please... Tell me what's wrong" I felt week until I dropped on my knees.

"Who did that to you?" I know my parents won't do things to that extent.

No response.

"Is it my fault? Am I making things hard for you?" I palmed the door to make my knock louder.

"Did I do something wrong? Ryujin tell me so I can change please!?" I shouted. I don't like talking to her in this way. She's the only one who makes me feel better but how will it happen if we're in this situation.

"Please leave me alone... I can't.. I can't face you right now" Her voice. It's desperately pleading.

I can't remember anything that I did wrong, nor act the way she didn't liked but why she's acting like this?? And that wound.

My parents... Am I wrong about them? Or her parents?? But they won't bother to visit here in holiday... Now why?

My mind is so messed up right now. Trying to think of the possibilities on why she won't speak up.

But then, what my father had mentioned...

"You can't?.." I chuckled before continuing what I thought of the possible reason behind her sudden change. "You can't take seeing me anymore?"

My mind was slowly being eaten at that thought... That I may be the only one feeling this. And her... Staying silent doesn't help at all, it only make my thoughts grow.