Weak

3rd POV

They once dreamt to experience being freed by the world filled with worries and now they're with each other, heart screams with happiness as they run away together.

Stealing of glances followed with giggles and small talks has been their routine the whole ride. The brunette directs the other to where they'll head while she lets her drive her car.

They're yet to arrive on their destination but decided to stop to watch the sun rise together. Sitting on the hood of the car, facing the rising sun. The cat eyed leaned her head on the other's shoulder while she's engulfed in a side hug.

They both sighed in content while keeping their closeness, then the whiskered started on rubbing her arms.

"Let's play?"

And here they found themselves running by the seashore, holding each other's hands tightly. The brunette threw her academic gown up and started jumping, pulling the other with her to do the same. The scene makes you remind of two kids playing around that haven't awaken by the reality of the world.

Eyes almost went missing with how wide their smiles was and together with the sounds of the waves, goes their laughter.

Until the brunette stopped and let her hand detached from the other as the whiskered kept running ahead. Yeji just stand still on the same spot, watching how happy Ryujin is at the moment where they couldn't tell what awaits after this.

YEJI's POV

Watching her like this makes my heart ache. Until when will I be able to witness her being this happy. I hope when I'm gone, she can still be like this....

She turned around and when she noticed that I'm not moving while she runs further away, she stopped and wave her hand while smiling happily.

Suddenly I felt tired... Maybe because of all the running and jumping I made but my heart beats faster because of happiness.

I waved back and saw her running towards me. "Come on" she squatted in front of me, offering her back.

I didn't think twice and hop on her back. Encircling my arms around her neck while she held both of my thigh, then started walking while carrying me.

"Sorry I made you run" she spoke and I leaned my head closer to her.

"No, it's fun" I whispered to her ear.

Then I heard her giggle that made me do the same. She walks and I saw the gown that I threw a while ago.

"Wait... Let me down" I tapped her back and she squatted down until I'm standing on my feet again. "Come here" I said after picking it up.

"Can you... Can you wear it?" I dust it off and offered it to her which made her look confused but then took it from my hold.

I would want to see her graduating and reaching her dreams but I'm scared that I won't be able to do so. At least now, this will do.

"How is it?" She spread her arms and turned around, stopping to look at my reaction.

"It's perfect... Make me proud by wearing this next year okay?" I caressed her cheeks as I stop this building emotion inside me.

"Ofcourse, I'll soon be successful and then we can plan for our future... We'll have our own family and live peacefully.." she pulled me in a hug and sway our body.

"Yeah... Please do that" I hugged her tighter as I closed my eyes. 'Please reach your dreams and live in peace.. even without me'.
.
.
.
From the day we entered the house, we started decorating as if it's our own. I love it. It's perfect for us. We can see the beach just by peeking out on the window.