Better

RYUJIN's POV

I don't know why but her presence made me forget about my problems for a moment.

I didn't noticed the whole time went by so fast when she was sleeping against me and as I glance at her, I remembered how fragile she looked while crying and holding her hair so tight.

'I want to take care of you' I then sighed and held her tighter as the rain soon stopped. I didn't mind feeling cold with my damped shirt and the cold wind brushing off my skin, cause I already feel warm.

My eyes were feeling the drowsiness and my body feels heavy maybe because I haven't had my rest since the morning, but I shake it off and forced myself to stay awake in case this person beside me woke up and needed something.

I slowly pinch my thigh, cheeks and slightly slap myself to avoid falling asleep and thankfully, I succeeded.

Soon I saw that the sun was about to rise and looked at the person beside me. I frowned seeing her knitted eyebrows 'she might be dreaming something bad' I thought and moved my index and ring finger to flatten her eyebrows.

"I'll take your worries away" I whispered and smiled when she looks a bit more relaxed now that she snuggled herself more making our faces only few inch away from each other.

I had this urge to kiss her cause she wouldn't know right?

Then I moved closer, ready to feel her forehead against my lips but before it touched, she woke up. Great.

She quickly moved away and the talk happened.

The sun soon hit us and I closed my eyes as I started to feel the growing headache. 'I guess I'll be needing my time to rest later'.

I felt that she was looking at me so I just played it cool for her not to notice what I was feeling, then just hummed the song that played last night when I found myself in trance looking at her together with the night view.

Soon we both stand up when the door creaked and I saw how she was still holding my jacket, which I don't mind.

Before we decided to leave the place she spoke again "So ahmmm. I'm Yeji by the way, If you wanted to know."

'what a beautiful name you have' I thought and smiled brightly on how shy she looks before responding and shaking her hands.

We then went down and parted our ways "hope this will not be the last" I breathe out while walking away.

As soon as I arrived at my apartment, I took a warm bath and dressed warmly cause I felt like I'll soon catch a fever which I believe is not allowed for me cause I have work later.

I'm used to not taking my condition seriously whenever I'd catch a fever or cold, no one will know, I don't want to be pitied and felt like I'll be their responsibility.

I decided to take a medicine and just sleep it off, maybe later I'll be better.

Then I woke up an hour later and my condition worsen. I then massage my temple and looked at the wall clock, it's already 9 am.

I cursed at myself, I would still be late if I move and start prepping my self for work. I just shrugged and laid again cause I felt my body and head betraying me.

'Chaeryeong still have my phone so..... I'll have better excuse later' I giggled at the thought of having my excuse prepared when I got to work on monday.

I then closed my eyes again and planned to eat something I already have here, later.

I'm probably just able to sleep for a couple of hours when I felt someone knocking on my door.