Her

RYUJIN's POV

I felt warm inside despite this cold weather when I'm with her.

The warmth we shared while hugging each other, it is something that I don't want to let go and vanish.

Ending at our stop, we left the bus, smiles were evident as we hold each other's hands still. Maybe neither wants to lose that contact I know we both love to feel.

We walked in this night street view, stepping our feet in this post rain ground but not minding our now dirty shoes.

I waited with her on another bus stop, we sat as the silence engulfed our senses. I looked sideways seeing a bus approaching.

"Is that your bus already?..." I ask not wanting for her to say yes.

"I guess so.... Then.. Time to end our night?" She said, slowly standing up not unlatching our hands making me look at her.

"Thank you" I said lowly, and she turned to face down on me. "For today" I continued. "Uhm... I hope we can do this again... This kind of day".

"I really hope so" she said, loosening her hold and turned as the bus already stopped in front of us.

"Hey.." I tightened my hold and pulled her as I stand up. Encircling my other arm around her shoulder causing our bodies to collide.

No one talked for a moment but soon, she moved and hugged my waist with her free hand.

"Good night Yej..." I said and distanced ourselves, patting her head. "Go now, it's late" I waved at her as we smiled to each other.

Then few minutes after she left, my bus arrived and soon I got home.

Plopping myself on my bed, I decided to call Chaeryeong.

"Chaer, did I wake you up?" I asked through the phone.

"No... I'm still talking to Lia. Why? Did something happened?" She replied.

"Nothing really happened... it's just that... I went out with Yeji today, but it wasn't planned. We just happened to saw each other then things got soon decided" I spoke... Feeling unsure about something. "You? Are the things going great with you and Lia?"

"Yeah... I think so. We didn't meet today but like.. we talked the whole day.. video calls like that."

"Oh great but.. I have something in mind tho.. I don't know if you have thought about it" I said seriously.

"What is it about? Don't be so flat toned, you're making me scared" she chuckled.

"You know... Is it okay for us to like them?... Ahmm It's just that they are way up there and we're just here...living like this and---" I was cut off when she spoke.

"It's alright Ryu, it's not like we're after their money right? We're working... We're earning our own money... No need to worry about that".

"But have you thought about it? What if we end up with them and there are things that came up... and destroyed everything". I said thinking about 'my family'.

"Do you like.... Or love her?"

"Yes I like her but I'm scared to love her.... I don't want something from me to cause her downfall"

'I don't want her to face the consequences of carrying my baggage even though it's already making me sick' I thought.

"You know I'm scared too...but my love for Lia is stronger and I can be courageous enough to make our relationship work.... Just so you know" she said that hit a part of me. "And from what am seeing.... She's happy with you and I know you too".