Fine

YEJI's POV

As soon as I arrived at home, I went to my room's bathroom and turned on the shower as I sat on the tiled floor.

"Now she's mad at me... I lost her... I just... I just wanted to help" I mumbled, catching my breath.

Biting my thumb and hugging my knees, I felt like I lost something inside of me. I felt broken and the pain it gives me is indescribable.

When I got tired of sobbing, I laid on my bed, not minding to change clothes.

Then I covered my eyes with my arms, I slept off the pain brought by unknown.

Waking up with severe headache, I held my head and hardly opened my eyes. My whole body felt heavy and I barely moved out from this bed.

But I forced myself, I needed to see her.

Checking on my clock, it's still early so I prepared myself to go out and pick her some breakfast.

I didn't used my car because I don't think I'll be able to drive with how I'm currently feeling.

Stopping by at a fast food chain, I bought our usual meal hoping that we'll have a talk later.

As I arrived at her front door, I decided to wait until she come out.

Most probably, with how our talk ended yesterday, she wouldn't want to see me as soon as she wake up.

But here I am, wanting to apologize, even if she may not want to hear any of my excuses.

I didn't knocked, I just sat on the floor and waited for her. Leaning my head on the wall as I feel my throbbing head.

Not a moment had passed, I heard the door creaked and I quickly stand up but not meeting her gaze.

I'm scared to look at her eyes. I know I won't see the same caring and concern look.

I offered her the bag, It's okay if she would accept it and eat alone, as long as she'll get to fill herself up.

I stayed like that, hearing how she locked her door and didn't bother to speak to me before turning her back and walk.

Every step she made goes the same with how my tears formed and soon I felt it dropped but I didn't called her because she might hear my voice crack.

Until she left.

Dropping on my knees, I brought out my phone and dialed Lia's number.

"Lia.." I spoke trying not to sound weak.

"Hey... Wait what happened?? Where are you?" She asked worriedly

"Can you pick me up?" I know where she expect me to be this early, and she had dropped me or us few times here.

"On my way" she said and ended the call.

Not long I met Lia outside the building and she welcomed me in a hug.

"What have happened? I can't keep seeing you like this" she spoke in our hug. "Wait..."

She broke the hug and put the back of her hand on my forehead and I just smiled at her, knowing my current state.

"Oh my God Yeji, You're burning hot!!" She yelled.

"I'm fine.... I just need a little rest... Can I do that in your car?"

"Don't you want to go home? Or you can stay at mine... I'll send you home later" she spoke while opening the car door.

"No... We'll still go to the cafe" I said before we entered her car.