87. My Baby

This was originally posted as a Patreon bonus chapter for a new supporter; but I've removed the dedication now because their payment was declined. So everyone else can wait until tomorrow to find out what the present is.

On the way upstairs, I thought about what had happened, and realised that I'd been missing a piece of the jigsaw. I'd been so happy to realise that Tess was willing to have an accident without my input, whether or not she had triggered herself intentionally. But now I realised there was another possibility. Perhaps it was what I had said before; I'd told her that she would have an accident if she tried to make Ffrances wet herself, and I could entertain the possibility that the trigger had worked even though it wasn't night.

I didn't know how enthusiastic Tess would be about being treated like a baby, if her accident had been a result of my trigger rather than her own impulses. But I was happy to see that she had taken off her wet clothes, but hadn't dressed again yet. She had even lifted out baby powder and oil, and set a diaper on the edge of the changing table. This was it; my little girl was willing to wear diapers, and she hadn't even needed any pressure from me to convince her.

I lifted her up onto the changing table, and the thrashed around for a minute. Maybe she hadn't been expecting that. But after a few seconds of confusion she smiled and blushed. She didn't fight me at all as I cleaned her up with baby wipes, unfolded the diaper under her butt, and lightly powdered her. It felt weird for a moment, as I realised this was probably the first time in a decade I had diapered someone. Had Tess still been in diapers when I was last her babysitter? I couldn't even remember now; my memories of my high school days were more than a little vague. It was possible that this was actually my first time, but I was sure I knew how to do it, and Tess was more than willing to trust me.

That convinced me again that this was something she had agreed to, at least subconsciously. It could have been my trigger, but I hadn't seen any proof that it would work except for bedwetting, and I was sure that in that case she would have been nervous, maybe even trying to deny it. Or at least she would have tried to clean up after herself and angrily rejected my help, like she had been doing for the last few months. Whether it was hypnosis, or just a willingness to please, she was accepting now that I was the adult, and that she didn't need to fight against me.

Once she was diapered she giggled and squirmed, getting used to the new sensation. They'd been in her drawer all that time without her actually trying one; and I imagined the feeling would be strange to her. I know it had surprised me to realise just how thick and soft the padding could be. I hoped she would find it comfortable, and would find it harder to protest against wearing them in future. I lifted her down again. She could probably have jumped by herself, but I wanted to seem supportive and kind in the face of a sudden accident. Even if my trigger had been the final push she needed, she wouldn't put the blame on me. So if I was supportive, I would be someone she could turn to in situations like this; possibly even when she started having accidents around her friends. And she would learn to trust my advice more, making it easier for her to accept her littlespace and let it become a part of her life.

She let me look through her closet and pick out a new outfit for her. I selected a onesie that came with a clip-on tutu, much like the one Ffrances was wearing. If she wanted to see them as sisters, that would only make it easier. And make it easier for her to slip back into that headspace, if she felt more comfortable like that. I kind of hoped that Ffrances would be a little firmer with Tess once she'd been at the kid's mercy. Coming back to adulthood to realise that she'd been made to wet herself would quickly dry up any sympathy, and perhaps Ffrances could be persuaded that Tess needed to drop into littlespace any time I set out childish clothes for her to wear; but with or without an explicit hypnotic suggestion, it was more likely to be successful when she had happy memories of being dressed by a grown up.