In-Ring Debut

(A/N: As everyone can probably tell, this timeline is taking place in 2018/2019/2020. And, fair warning, I will bring some realism from 2020 into the story, but it won't be over the top, don't hate me if you don't like the idea because I want to express some hatred into that year.

Anyways...)

~With Kai~

After packing up my gear at a hotel, Kaori and I drove to Full Sail for a taping of NXT. I can't wait to make my NXT debut, mostly because I want to have the best matches possible and make sure the fans go home happy.

When Kaori and I arrived at Full Sail, we walked over to Hunter, who was waiting for us.

Hunter: Hey, Kaori, Kai.

Me: Hello.

Kaori: Hello.

Hunter: Good to see you here. Now, I just learned from William Regal that your match tonight is up against Kyle O'Reily with the Undisputed Era. The thing I want you to do, Kai, is to make the match entertaining.

Me: I will try.

Hunter: Awesome. For now, you guys go ahead, I'll handle everything else.

Me: Okay.

Kaori: Okay.

I'm liking the fact I was battling a Kyle O'Reily of the Undisputed Era. I've seen some of his matches and I was looking forward to working with him. I think he knows about my disability and I think he would have no problem working with me.

I was looking forward to show the NXT Universe what I can do as a wrestler while autistic as well.

I got changed into my gear, which is a leather jacket, white wrist tape, plain black trunks, black knee pads, and black boots. I always liked this style when I was wrestling for NJPW, and for some reason I don't think want to change it.

I don't know what makes me want to go that route, but I know that this kind of gear just works for me.

Anyway, I went to gorilla as Kaori was waiting for me to show off my technical skills and some promos in English. I can speak English pretty well, but it will be hard since I can barely remember what to say sometimes. I'm hoping to do my best though.

Once the UE's music played, I saw O'Reily making his entrance as I looked to go out there and entertain these people.

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, representing the Undisputed Era, KYLE O'REILY!

Once his entrance was done, I put on my jacket, hugged my twin sister and waited for my entrance music to play.

Once it played, I went out just kneeling down, until the tempo rocked up the crowd as I stood up and spread my arms out.

Announcer: And his opponent, from Yamuguchi, Japan, weighing at 229lbs, making his NXT debut, REEEEEEEEEEEN HOOOOOOOSAAAKOOOO!

I got up, and started walking down the ramp with such intensity that everyone had no choice but to clap along to the beat of the song, which is what the Japanese crowd would do when I'm entering the arena and coming down the ramp.