Strong vs Hosako II

~With Kai~

When Masami and I got to Full Sail, we were greeted by many of the wrestlers, who were congratulating me based on the news that I was recipient for the 2020 Warrior Award, all until the UE had to interfere.

Adam: Ren! Oh that's great! The first thing I wanna do when I come back from injury is take away an award that somebody else deserves, and that somebody else is me!

Me: Really? You think you deserve reward for being asshole! You do not deserve jackshit, buddy! I earned that reward!

Adam: You've been on the shelf, I don't see you working hard every day of the year!

Me: You just jealous that I can be better than you at anything I put my mind to while you sit back and play video game all day!

Adam: You think so? Say that again and I'll put my foot up your ass!

Me: What size shoe you wear!

He was about to charge at me until the rest of the wrestlers held him until the UE had to get involved and push them away, but they made me bump into my girl!

She fell and I saw that Masami had hit her head as I was irate!

Me: MASAMI!!!

I ran to her and helped her up as she was tearing up.

Me: あなたは大丈夫? (Are you okay?)

She nodded as I held her in my arms and Matt and Pete came in to see what was wrong.

Me: You guys take her to locker room, I have to—

I then felt a hand on my arm as I was about to unleash on Adam and the others for making me bump into Masami, hurting her.

Masami: カイ、やめてください。私のために、離れてください。 (Kai, don't. Walk away, for me.)

I was about to ignore her, but she was right. It's better to walk away than get into trouble.

Anyway, we walked away as we had to get to our locker room as I told Matt and Pete that I would need them when I need to.

They understood as Masami and I were alone in our locker room and I gave her a water bottle, making sure that she was okay.

Plus, I didn't see any gashes or anything on her, so that was a good sign.

Although I wanted to fight Adam almost immediately but Masami stopped me, what I learned throughout my life is that a dumb man is a man that gets into fights all the time and a smart man is a wise man who walks away, unscathed, without getting into trouble. I always advised my friends to fight when they have to and I always advise them to learn how to fight and learn how to throw a punch, but at the end of the day, it's all about doing the right thing.

Adam should know that he's taken a huge L tonight after telling me to fight him when he couldn't come up with any jokes, insults, or whatever and I really didn't have to.

Also, while he can try to beat me in a fight, Adam cannot most certainly beat me in a body physique contest because by gods I could blow his ass out of the water!

Look at this god-like anime physique I'm rocking...