Invasion

~With Kai; November 1, 2019~

Well, I was hoping Masami and I have the chance to invade Smackdown together, and we are.

Hunter had instructed us to crash Miz TV and shock the system, which I have no problem doing it.

And since I heard that he's now a babyface, I'm pretty sure it's definitely going to be an AWESOME moment.

While I got into my gear, with my tracksuit worn over it, Masami got into her outfit and my gods was she so beautiful!

Masami wearing that outfit made me have hearts in my eyes! I can't get enough of how cute she is!

At the show, we had to hide and make sure no one saw us, although Kieth Lee and Matt Riddle already brutally beaten Sami Zayn, so that was quite enjoyable to watch.

Imagine Masami and I having a pail of popcorn and waving a flag that says "Go Team!" in Japanese while that was going on.

As the Miz TV segment was happening, we had to get ready. Masami and I were in our gear and we were ready to set this Hollywood actor wannabe straight.

I feel like Tama Tonga if he was overdosing on Perc would be a better actor than Miz.

Miz: We have seen Keith Lee and Matt Riddle brutalize Sami Zayn and to be honest, I kind of liked it. I think we all liked it!

The crowd just cheered as Masami and I were close to making our entrance.

Miz: And I cannot wait to see what happens next. And that's what WWE is all about, the—

When our music hit, everyone had lost their minds and popped so loud to what was playing.

McAffee: UH OH!

Young: I think I know who this is!

Cole: It can't be! Are they really here?!

Miz became scared and the crowd knew they had to start going along with the beat of the song or the two of us were going to kill them all in this arena.

As we entered with an evil look and smile, the fans continued to lose their minds as they knew that shit was about to go down!

McAffee: Get ready for a Rumbling because Ren Hosako and Io Shirai are here on Friday Night Smackdown!

Cole: The Prodigy and the Genius of The Sky just crashed Miz TV!

Young: These two have been so brutal in NXT, it's no wonder why they're called The Rumbling! Io Shirai, the valet and tag team partner for Hosako, who is a former champion in her own right, and Hosako, former NXT North American Champion, this is amazing to see these two on Smackdown!