Fish vs Hosako II

(A/N: I'm just gonna get right into the action, just to save the time of doing the entrances and whatnot.

Anyway, here's Bobby Fish vs Ren Hosako II!)

~With Kai; February 26, 2020; Main Event~

Now that Strong is down after I busted him open and possibly injured his arm, my attention was to Bobby Fish as I was ready to go in the ring as he was too.

Once the ref checked the both us...

Ref: RING THE BELL!

The bell rang as Bobby and I circled the ring in a very fast pace, waiting for either of us to make the first move.

Just like his buddy Strong, I want to leave him broken, bloodied, and unable to fight me again.

I even heard that Strong was required to wear a cast on his arm and some athletic tape on his shoulder. I got to have a glimpse before the show, it made me smile!

That's what I want to happen to every single member of the Undisputed Era and I'm hoping to make it happen. People might see me as the same exact heel before I was injured, but truth be told, I'm being the bad guy in a babyface role.

Minoru is like that around the world, including the US, so why not me? It working for me in NXT.

Anyway, Bobby looked to trap me in a waistlock, but I countered that by doing a waistlock of my own, slamming him down chest first, and performing a half-guard on him.

Once he was down, I dug an underhook and pulled that into a Kimura grip, making him feel the pain in his shoulder.

Bobby had his hand up, looking like he wants to tap, but he moved his legs over to the rope and put his foot on there.

I kept it locked in until the count of 4, which I had no problem doing so, but while Bobby had his foot on the ropes, I stomped onto it!

Bobby was holding onto his leg and I was not holding back. I stomped onto it, making sure that Fish has no more use in his leg, that way he can't stand up and try to kick me.

I even backed this up by forearming his knee, the very bad one where has a history of knee injuries, especially in the report from mid 2018 where he had an ACL year days before Takeover: New Orleans. I thought it would be an interesting idea to target the knee so I can make him feel more pain and I can move onto Kyle O'Reily next week.

Yes, I've done my homework and I always do that when I'm facing someone in the ring because in this case, I had to do my homework so I can make my way towards Adam and hopefully win the NXT Championship at Takeover: Tampa Bay.

When I spread Fish's left knee, I dropkicked it, and locked in a heel hook, focusing on that knee however I can.

Renallo: Bobby Fish has had a history of torn ACLs and Ren knew the weak point of his opponent tonight in our main event!

Phoenix: What a smart strategy by Hosako! Focusing on the bad knee is definitely going to play a factor in this match!

McGuiness: Ren always does his homework on certain competitors and this is proof of that!

Fish was about to grab onto the rope but I stood up, pulled him away from the ropes, and locked in the heel hook, making sure he doesn't try to hold onto the bottom rope.

What I want to do is keep him away from the ropes after the first attempt of the Kimura grip, so I wanted to make sure that his safe place isn't around Fish.

I made sure to twist the knee a little bit, but not a lot, to make the hold as painful as possible. I don't want to tear his ACL, I want to hurt him just enough to where he doesn't have a legitimate injury, just like what I did to Strong last week.