Happy Day

~With Kai~

I was just working out in the gym at the house while Masami was at the PC, but I was given a call from Hunter about something and I had to be there.

Since it was a couple minutes of a walk, I thought I might walk over there, just to work on my cardio for a little bit.

When I got there, Hunter and Masami were smiling and waiting before I saw Vince McMahon?! What was he doing here?

Vince: You remember me, young man?

Me: Yes sir.

Vince: I'm glad you do. Now, before we get into what it's important, I want to say welcome back and what Adam had done 3 months ago, I do not condone it.

Me: Thank you, sir.

Vince: You're very welcome. Also, if you have our app on your phone, there's something you might want to look at.

Me: Nani?

Hunter: Check it out, Kai.

I pulled out my phone, went to the app, and this was the first thing that I saw, along with the caption:

(A/N: This is Kai's faceclaim for this story and I'm super glad I didn't put it on the book cover for this story!)

"Ren Hosako To Receive 2020 Warrior Award at WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony"

When I saw that title, I froze.

Me: Is this real?

Vince: It is, young man. Go ahead, check out the article.

As Vince smiled, I tapped the screen, and it read,

"NXT Superstar Ren Hosako has been named the recipient of the 2020 Warrior Award. Named after WWE Hall of Famer The Ultimate Warrior, The Warrior Award is presented to an individual who has exhibited unwavering strength and perseverance and who lives life with the courage and compassion that embodies the indomitable spirit of The Ultimate Warrior. The news was first reported by the Tampa Bay Times and tokyosports.com.

The Warrior Award presentation will be part of the WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, streaming Thursday, April 2 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. ET exclusively on Peacock in the U.S. and on WWE Network everywhere else.

The twin brother of WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Kairi Sane, Ren Hosako was considered one of the best wrestlers in the entire world, but it wasn't easy for him. Diagnosed with the autism spectrum at a young age, Hosako embraced it and said in his book, 'Broken Winged Angel: The Ren Hosako Story', 'All my life, I've been bullied due to my disability. Whenever I watch pro wrestling, I see myself battling those bullies and winning.'