Making History

~With Kai~

Well, I found out that Adam's not suspended anymore, and I can't wait to beat his ass, but the War Raiders had already beaten me to it, which I didn't mind.

Masami, Kaori, and I got to Full Sail and they got dressed in their gear while I wasn't in mine. I'm basically wearing an all black and white tracksuit, where is a way to show people that if I ever have a match, I'd make sure to have my gear underneath.

And speaking of gear, I decided to change things up a bit: I'm still going to wear the trunks and my knee pads and track jacket, but I'm gonna be wearing these:

Yeah, kickpads and workout shoes

Yeah, kickpads and workout shoes. I thought it was time to give up the boots. They served me well, but I can't be wearing the same outfit every time.

After some time, the brawl between the War Raiders and the UE was kicking up a notch, but I was looking for the right moment to come up behind Adam and give him the beating he deserves because I think not only would it be the best idea possible, it will also improve our rivalry.

Bobby, Kyle, Roddy, and Adam were just beating them hell out of those guys with the trash cans and everything. Then, I saw one of my old friends from New Japan, Trevor Mann, also known as Ricochet.

He came out of nowhere and he was beating them down and bringing the brawl back into the Full Sail arena, where I was waiting to get my hands on Adam.

Sure enough, when Adam and his goons took control and he was going to stand on the ramp and admire his friends' handiwork, but I came in from behind with a steel chair and I know exactly what to do with it.

I shh'd the crowd as if they didn't know I'm here, and it worked as Adam was distracted by the beatdown in the ring, I came up from behind and yelled in perfect English...

Me: So, funny story...

He turned around to see me, but I threw the chair into his face!

The crowd cheered and laughed as I was just beating Adam into oblivion until I saw Bobby coming, and I hit his ribs with the chair and then his back, as hard as I can.