New Look, New Attitude

~With Kai~

Now that I had turned heel, I thought this was the best time to have a new look. I thought about this for a while and how unique would I look if I dressed like Suzuki?

Now, that statement is controversial but what I really mean is how Minoru looked like back when Pancrase was starting to take off while in training with the legendary Karl Gotch.

Suzuki is a man who commands respect, both in and out of the ring because Gotch was a pioneer and one of the last legends of Catch Style Wrestling, which is something that I excelled in, so as a way to honor the start of his career, why not look the same, but ditch the jacket for a towel instead?

Here's what I mean:

That's Suzuki as King of Pancrase World Champion and this is how he would dress: trunks, kneepads, kickpads, running shoes, and he would wear white wrist tape, which was optional for him but in this picture, he didn't wear any

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

That's Suzuki as King of Pancrase World Champion and this is how he would dress: trunks, kneepads, kickpads, running shoes, and he would wear white wrist tape, which was optional for him but in this picture, he didn't wear any.

Anyway, the point is I thought if I can dress like that, the fans would love to hate me even more since I took out their favorite Matt Riddle.

The idea of dressing that way as a heel is simple: respect the old, but give it a more modern twist.

This might sound that it's not something that would be used in the modern era of wrestling, according to trolls and people like Jim Cornette, but I just know that it will work because this is how I want to bring the old school style of Japanese wrestling to NXT.

I actually talked with Minoru about having this new look and he actually liked what I had in mind. Here's the text exchange between him and I...

Minoru: それで、あなたは今あなたがかかとを回ったと言うよ、あなたはそれを新しい外観をしたいですか? (So you say that now you turned heel, you want to have a new look to it?)

Me: それは正しい、そしてハンターは、私のレスリングのスタイルは日本のレスリングの昔の想像であると言っています。 それは決して意味がありません、小さな? (That's right, and Hunter is saying that my style of wrestling is a reminiscence of the old days of Japanese wrestling, so he wants to push me with that. Does that make sense in any way, Minoru?)

Minoru: 実際にします。 私は本当にその考えが好きです。 私はこのようなものを知っていないのは、NXTで許可されるでしょう。 (It actually does. I really like the idea. I never knew something like this would be allowed in NXT.)

Me: どちらも。 だから、私がパンクラスのあなたの日から服を着ても大丈夫ですか? (Me neither. So, is it okay if I dress like from your days in Pancrase?)

Minoru: もちろん! あなたが私のようなヒールであることは今あなたに本当にフィットします。 その遺産を生かし続けて私を誇りにしてください。 私はあなたがハンターを持っている会議の中にどのように行くかを見たいです。 (Of course! It really fits you now that you're a heel like I am. Keep that legacy alive and make me proud. I want to see how it goes in that meeting you have with Hunter.)

Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X Male OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें