Johnny vs Ren II

(A/N: For those that already know, Vinny Mac is now in the WWE once again, and what's even worse, he's gonna sell WWE.

He should've stayed retired and not get involved with the company. I mean, if I were running WWE and I was 77 years old, I'd retire and keep it that way, rather than getting involved once again.

Anyway, if you plan on making any jokes while reading this chapter, just because of my stance on Vinny Mac returning, know that I'm not in the mood and I don't plan on changing my mind.

Sorry for the anger I just put in this note, but I don't want to joke around at a time like this.)

~With Kai~

Today was the second match between Johnny and I and we're gonna fight as if it's my retirement match.

When Masami, Kaori, and myself arrived at Full Sail, we had to get ready as soon as possible.

Me? I was ready before they could pack up their gear! I already had my gear on underneath my black and white tracksuit so I didn't have to change when we arrive at Full Sail.

Before we could get inside the place, here comes Johnny, boasting about how he's gonna win the title.

Johnny: If it isn't the Prodigy himself! You know, I was hoping you'd find your place here in NXT, but here's the reality check, no one likes you, your girlfriend, not even your sister. So, how about you leave the company and give me the title?

I smirked, handed Masami the title, who was glad to do so, and walked up to him, getting in his face.

His smile faded as I had a look of evil in my eyes. I don't like being told to fuck off out of wrestling. This isn't the first time I faced adversity, but I know it won't be the last, so this is my response to his little promo.

Me: Choose next words wisely, Gargano, because they could be your last.

I chuckled and said...

Me: See you in the ring.

I walked away, grabbing my title, and the three of us walked into our locker room, getting ready for whatever comes our way.

I really think I told Johnny because from what I heard, it got him thinking twice about facing me tonight for the rematch.

~1 Hour 1/2 Hours Later~

As soon as the rest of the card had done their match, Kaori had a match with a jobber, but it didn't matter, at least she was willing to work, even if she didn't have a match tonight.

Anyway, as Johnny made his entrance, he was just being obnoxious. I mean, he was mocking the fans, just not giving two shits of giving a shit.

After posing for the crowd and just trash talking, my music played and I entered.

While I was making my entrance, I saw many fans wearing some of my merch. It was pretty cool, considering that I'm getting over organically than just catchphrases and stuff, unlike an old man who's out of touch and thinks the chants I'm getting are insults rather than support along with his best friend Bruce.

As I put the Title over my head with one arm, I went into a corner and waited for the announcer to introduce the match.

Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...

Crowd: ONE FALL!

Announcer: ...and it is for the NXT NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIP!

The fans applauded as Johnny was being introduced first.