Writing A Book

~With Kai~

As we ate dinner tonight, I came up with an idea: writing a book on my entire career from my childhood to now.

I thought it wasn't a bad idea, you know?

Me: やあみんな。 (Hey guys.)

Masami: うん? (Yeah?)

Kaori: うん? (Yeah?)

Me: 私が自分自身についての本を書いたら、皆さんはどう思いますか? (How would you guys feel if I wrote a book about myself?)

Masami: 本当に? (Really?)

Kaori: わお。 (Wow.)

Me: 戦争ゲーム以来、このことについてしばらく考えていたので、興味があるかどうか知りたいと思っていました。 (I've been thinking about this for some time since WarGames and I wanted to know if you would be interested.)

Masami: 私は。 いい考えだ、カイ。 (I am. It's a good idea, Kai.)

Kaori: 私はアイデアが好きです。 どこから始めるべきですか? (I like the idea. Where should you start?)

Me: おそらく私の子供時代と、どのようにしてレスリングに恋をしたか. それは、良いものに入る前に私が始めたいことです. (Probably my childhood and how I fell in love with wrestling. That's something I want to start with before getting into the good stuff.)

Masami: 助けが必要ですか? (You need help with it?)

Me: ありがたいです。 (I'd appreciate that.)

(A/N: I recommend you play this song now because it's gonna get a bit emotional.)

After eating our dinner, we started coming up with ideas on how to name the book. I then got the title: "Broken Winged Angel".

"Broken Winged Angel" or "Tsubasa No Oreta Angel" is a song written by Miss Ayumi Nakumura and I used that in the beginning of my career, and using the title as my nickname before I went by "The Prodigy" in NXT.

I thought using the translated words of the song title will work really well, considering that I'm autistic and people, notably the entire roster World Wonder Ring of Stardom, had called me an angel and very sweet to everyone while the autism spectrum is symbolizing the first part of the nickname.

I thought that title would really work, so I asked Ayumi if I can use that to be the song title for the book I'm writing, and sure enough, she gave me permission to use it, but in return, she writes in a piece of how she met me and how it impacted her, not just her career, but her life as well.

I accepted and she got to work on her introduction and I even asked Minoru how he would feel about me writing a book about myself and how far I came in my career, he was all for it! He got started working on an introduction on me as I waited for them.

The first thing I started was my introduction to the story, and I started with,

"'Life sucks and then you die', that quote is made famous by Vince McMahon of WWE and I didn't know what he meant by it at the time, but over the course of my life, I got what he was talking about. Life isn't easy and we have to make the most of it, whether it's a writer, a singer, or a hall of famer, whether we have a disability or not we have a shot to make something of ourselves.