EVOLVE Pt. 1

(A/N: R.I.P. Jerry Jarrett.)

~With Kai~

Although a rematch with Matt was made, there came the condition that I try my luck with EVOLVE Wrestling, that NXT had made an alliance with, where many NXT and WWN wrestlers face off, in case they wanna try their luck.

I agreed and we're going to face off in EVOLVE, which I'm looking forward to, but I'm pretty sure Matt has an advantage since he made his mark in wrestling by joining WWN and being the company's champion a couple times.

Also, it's my debut, so I want to show the fans what I can do.

When Masami and I got to the St. Petersburg Armory for the event, I gotta say, it was smaller than I expected, but at least it reminds me of the indie circuit before I made my mark in NJPW.

I saw Matt was here as well and we managed to talk about how our match should go, and I came up with the idea to steal the win by cheating and taking back the NA Championship.

And the best part? We're in the main event and there are no count outs, but there are disqualifications, so I had to be careful and make sure I don't DQ'd, but I have an idea on how to make the ref not see what I plan on doing.

When Masami and I had walked to gorilla, Matt was just hyped to be back on his home turf and I know the feeling.

He said before the show that I could go first in making my entrance and that I could cut a promo before he comes out, which was awesome because that would have me be seen as a narcissistic piece of shit.

As my theme played, the crowd just started booing as loud as they can go.

It really just put a smile on my face and a boner in my trunks because being an asshole heel is just the best thing for a wrestler.

Before I could go out, I overheard Niemi, the only commentator for the show, saying...

Niemi: If you can fight there, he's been there. If you can win it, he's won it. He's one of the best wrestlers in the entire world, all the way from Yamaguchi, Japan, to WWE's NXT, and now, he's here to take back what is his, the NXT North American Championship from WWN's own Matt Riddle in his Evolve debut. His name is Ren Hosako.

At the second part of the first verse, I gave Masami a peck on her beautiful lips, and entered to a gigantic wave of boos and jeers, I smiled with happiness as I really love that I was getting so much hatred from the fans.

I may be a sweetheart outside the ring, but in the ring, I'm an asshole, and I love it.

Being a good guy can't cut it for me no more, I need some evil in my personality.

And before I could even get ready for the chorus, a kid was wanting me to give him a high five, but instead of giving him what he wanted, I just stared at him with a blank face and continued walking, ignoring the fact that the kid had started crying.

I hate making kids cry, but I'm a heel, I gotta step it and do things that can trigger the fans in any way.

As the chorus was about to end, I got up on the ring apron and stared into the crowd with an evil grin, letting them know that I don't care about anyone in the world but me.

As I stepped through the middle rope...

Crowd: BEWARE!!!

...I was being booed so heavily that I literally enjoyed this!