Johnny vs Ren III

~With Kai~

Now that the match between Johnny and Ren III has been made official for the North American Title, I was looking forward to having my third match with Johnny. We somehow just have great chemistry and to see him having a great time being in the ring with me is enough for me to put him over.

Also, somehow, whenever we wrestle, we try to make each match we have the match of the night. Every fan I've seen on Twitter has been proclaiming that Johnny Gargano vs Ren Hosako is the one match they'd see over and over again and never get tired of it.

And just to get the fans' minds working and my uncle twerking, I put up a picture of a can of beer, and I tweeted:

@RenH1988

"勝ってから飲みます。 勝った場合ではなく、勝った後。"

Translation: I will drink this, after I win. Not if I win, AFTER I win.

I'm not really gonna drink it, this is just to play mind games with the fans since I don't really drink alcohol.

Anyway, after Masami and I arrived at Full Sail, I immediately put on my gear and got ready to rumble (pun intended).

Before we could get the match started, I saw Hunter laughing about something. I had to check it out.

Me: Something wrong, Hunter?

Hunter: No, just looked at the tweet you just put up, Kai. Do you really drink?

Me: No, I just wanted to get the fans all worked up.

Hunter: That makes it even more hilarious! Although you're not really winning, this is a good way to tease the fans.

Me: Arigato. Is Matt here?

Hunter: He is, and he's ready for tonight.

Me: Good.

~Main Event~

As soon as the main event was about to start, I saw that we were short on time, but at least we're gonna do something to make the story even more interesting.

Once it was time, Johnny went out and did his entrance as I waited for my time to enter.

After he was finished, my theme played and the crowd immediately started booing.

I just laughed at how much hate I was getting and to see the fans booing with the thumbs down after I entered at the :31 second mark was just the sight to see.

I smiled with just pure evil as I walked down the ramp, making sure that the hatred I was getting was real and I kept staring at Johnny with no ounce of friendliness on my face, not even one bit of happiness.