What If?

"You really smell so sweet. I'm addicted to your scent. I want it all over me." Jungkook hugged him tight.

"Do I not always?" Jimin giggled, hugging him back.

Jungkook chuckled. "You always smell so sweet, and I love it." He kissed his forehead.

Jimin let out more pheromones and purred, sensitive. "Mm, why are you so focused on it today? You've asked me to scent you like every five minutes. Do I smell different today?"

Jungkook blushed. "It's sweeter than before, but I still love it. And I love how clingy you are to me today. Are you..."

He blinked, thinking about the date before blushing. "I-I'm going to be in heat soon. You're probably more sensitive to it now that you're not using suppressants."

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair. "What should we do if your heat comes?"

"Well..." Jimin grabbed one of Jungkook's hands, "we've been together for a while, and we've built up trust when it comes to the bedroom." He blushed. "And I trust you as a person. I see you as a mate... so I'd like it if you helped me... if you want."

Jungkook intertwined their fingers. "I'm always willing to help you, baby. I'm so happy that you're finally ready for this. Thank you for trusting me. I'll promise that I will take care of you during your heats."

"A-All the way this time?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yes, my love."

"What if I trigger your heat?"

"Then I guess we should take care of each other. That would be great." Jungkook giggled.

"O-Oh, you think so?" Jimin blushed brighter.

"Yes. Imagine it now. God. I'm finally spending my heat with someone I truly love and will forever love and care for the rest of my life. And that someone is you. No one can change that." Jungkook held him tighter.

Jimin purred and scented Jungkook again. "You're so romantic and cute. I love you."

Jungkook blushed. "I love you more, my precious baby."

He kissed him lovingly, cupping his face daintily. Jimin smiled at the man with twin galaxies for eyes and he couldn't feel happier, knowing he was his and vice versa. His omega was sighing contently inside him and Jimin pressed his forehead against Jungkook's, drinking up Jungkook's presence as he couldn't help but think.

My love,

My mate,

My everything.