2U

The wedding ceremony ended and they headed to the reception for the dinner and the party

The wedding ceremony ended and they headed to the reception for the dinner and the party. Jungkook and Jimin greeted and welcomed all the visitors, taking pictures with them, and even accepting gifts from them.

Seokjin grabbed a microphone. "May I have your attention please?" And they all looked at him. "Of course, we shouldn't miss the dance of our newlyweds. Jungkook and Jimin, please?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook, blushing while holding a champagne flute. "Would you like to dance with me?"

Jungkook nodded and smiled. "Yes, my angel."

The couple made their way to the dancefloor and everyone parted for them. Jimin blushed as he pulled Jungkook close to him, preparing to dance.

"I feel so nervous," Jimin whispered.

Jungkook softly chuckled. "Don't be nervous, Angel. You're dancing with the love of your life."

"And everyone is watching." Jimin buried his face in Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook caressed his back. "Then, just look at me, and pretend that we are in our own world"

He smiled as the deejay turned on Justin Bieber's "2U." Jimin focused on Jungkook, humming to the song. "Who do you want to lead?"

"You, because you're good at dancing." Jungkook smiled.

"Okay. Follow me. I won't lead you astray." Jimin leaned in to kiss Jungkook as the song played.

Jungkook blushed and he held Jimin's left hand and he pulled the omega closer. "Lead the way, Angel."

"Sing to me," he whispered, holding Jungkook's waist protectively as he started them off.

Jungkook smiled as he leaned closer to his ear, and started singing the song. "When it comes to you, there's no crime. Let's take both of our souls, and intertwine."

Jimin was calmed by Jungkook's voice. He quietly sang along with Jungkook, dancing with him as others started to dance as well, leaving a good amount of space around the newlywed couple.