The Game Plan

When Jungkook finished talking to Yoongi and Seokjin he went back to Jimin's room to talk about their plan

When Jungkook finished talking to Yoongi and Seokjin he went back to Jimin's room to talk about their plan. "Angel, I have something to talk to you about."

"Hmm?" He set his book down, closing it once the bookmark was in place. He looked at him through his glasses, bundled up in Jungkook's clothes.

Jungkook sat beside him. "It's about taking down that CEO."

Jimin gulped nervously. "Good news or bad news?"

"Good news. I talked to Yoongi and Seokjin on how to take down a CEO. But I need your help too." Jungkook looked at him.

"How can I help?"

Jungkook took a deep breath first. "I need you to gather some evidence from the omegas he harassed. I'll give you a recording device. Is it okay for you to do it? It's okay if you're not uncomfortable going to work, but this is for your sake and for the other omegas out there."

The older stared ahead, contemplating. "Will you make sure I'm safe? What if... you'd keep it from it just ending up being a recording of him... of him..." Jimin's eyes glazed over and he rested one hand over his scent gland, the other on his stomach.

Jungkook grabbed his hands, holding them tight. "I will make sure to keep you safe. Seokjin studied computer science. He will help us to track all the cameras inside the company. Yoongi has a friend from the police department. And I will be there too. You can send me a signal after you're done talking to your CEO."

"Yours," Jimin said shakily.

Jungkook pulled him closer to give him a hug, and to scent him. "It's okay. Take your time. We're not rushing, okay?"

"I-I'm yours." Jimin kept repeating, gripping Jungkook's shirt. "J-Jungkook's omega. Not his. Yours. All yours."

Jungkook caressed his back, holding him tightly. "You're mine. Always mine. I'll keep you safe forever."

Jimin purred, relaxing into him. "Only your mark. Only our pups. Only you and me."

Jungkook smiled as he pulled away to give Jimin a kiss on the forehead. "I love you. We will win this fight."

"I love you too. I trust you to keep me safe." Jimin kissed him back. "So I'll do it."

Jungkook looked at him, smiling. "Are you sure? Are you ready?"

He nodded. "I want him to stop terrorizing omegas. I want to be free to leave and go somewhere else." Jimin cupped Jungkook's face. "I want to focus on us."

"We will make that happen, Angel."

"Then I'm ready. With you, I'm always ready."