001

2 years ago              "I'm gonna tell him today," you said confidently to your friends who were next to you as you walked through the 9th-grade halls

2 years ago

"I'm gonna tell him today," you said confidently to your friends who were next to you as you walked through the 9th-grade halls.

"Mhm sure, you are" Angie sarcastically rolled her eyes that this was something you talked about doing every day since the beginning of school.

"I will, it's the last day of school so if he does say yes then we can spend the entire summer together" you explained gripping the straps to your bookbag beginning to feel nervous.

"And if he says no?" Diana asked knowing you had a backup plan.

"Then I'll try all summer to get over him" You looked down at your feet hoping he didn't say no. Somehow you regained your confidence looking back up ahead at the other ppl who chose to attend school today.

"There he is" Your eyes snapped in the direction of the blond boy.

Armin was short and scrawny and had both straps of his bookbag on both shoulders.

You watched in awe as he conversed amongst his group of friends. He held a book in his left hand, it looked like a geographic book. Something about oceans. You loved the way his eyes grew as he talked about whatever it was. His long hair bounced every time he shook his head.

Today I'll tell him, you thought to yourself.

You felt a nug on your back and looked to see Diana pushing you to talk to him.

She could see you practically break as you shook your head not ready to turn away. She sighed before grabbing you by the back of your bookbag and dragging you towards him.

Angie carelessly followed behind the both of you not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Hey Armin, Eren, Mikasa" she smiled and waved at each of them as they waved back.

"Hi Y/n" you froze at Armin saying your name not daring to turn around, but when you finally fired up the courage to turn around you were stunned by the beauty of his deep blue eyes looking back into yours.

"Awkward" Eren pushed his lips into a straight line looking between you and Armin then back at Mikasa.

"Nice book, Armeen" You mentally rolled your eyes at the recognition of the voice that shouted from behind you.

"What the hell do you want Jamie" Eren glared at him as Jamie neared you. Jamie was annoying and sadly well-known for the wrong reasons, Also loved to make fun of Armin. This aggravated you obviously, and no matter how many times Eren and him fought he still never left Armin alone. At first, you thought it was personal but it was just Jamie wanting to be a bully.

Jamie was probably the tallest boy in your grade standing at 5'8 or maybe 9. He was way taller than Armin and Eren. You and Armin were the same height or you being an inch taller than him.

"I just wanna see his new book, after I destroyed his last one I didn't think he'd get another one" Jamie laughed humored by himself.

Asshole, you rolled your eyes looking back at Armin who had yet to say something. You knew Armin wasn't likely to stick up for himself and if push came to shove you would.

"I just wanna see the book"

"Why it's not like you can read anything above 2nd-grade level" you insulted. Jamie sucked his teeth practically glaring daggers into your head as you gave him a sarcastic smile.

He soon snatched the book out of Armin's hand and started flicking through the pages.

"Aw, ocean boi what's this?" He pointed at the small writing on the bottom of one of the pages.

Jamie started to rip out each page and throw them. Armin's face saddened as his eyes flickered. By now Mikasa had snatched the book back and gripped her hand into a fist to hit him before a teacher came and broke everytime up.

You went home after school that day and never got to tell Armin how you felt. Little did you know you wouldn't get the chance to anytime soon.

Because after that summer Armin never came back to school. Eren and Mikasa said he went to stay with his grandpa for a while and they weren't sure when he'd come back.

So you moved on, and as the years went by you changed.