007

It's been a week since the party and a week since you and Armin became friends again. Everyone noticed how close you two became and Armin's weird obsession of touching you for no reason, but not in a way that made you uncomfortable.

Just the littlest things like wanting to hold your hand or hug you anytime he saw you.

If you were being honest whenever he did these things it drove you crazy. You could've sworn he rubbed most of his cologne on you most likely on purpose.

You heard the late bell ring while you were standing at your locker. It was 7th period, the period right after lunch and your next class was gym. You never really liked gym— not because you didn't like doing activities but because you didn't like being in one humid ass room with sweaty people.

Right when you were about to start walking you heard someone lean against the locker next to yours.

Your eyes cut to their figure and could instantly tell who it was.

"Armin" you smile but also looked at him wondering what he was doing here and at this time. "We should go somewhere" he licked his full pink lips catching your eyes attention. "Right now? Armin we're still in school"

You turned to walk away but felt him grab you by the waist and turned you facing him. "C'mon we only have two classes left, we're already late and you hate gym" he shrugged gragging the and. Your eyes went wide before you asked, "how do you know I have gym this period?"

he rolled his eyes at that being the only thing you paid attention to. "I guessed" he lied. The truth is, his first week of school he learned your entire schedule so you two could have 'accidental run ins'.

You shrugged it off though and instead thought about where he wanted to take you. You didn't really feel like going to gym so you figured why not.

"Where are you trying to take me? Not many places are opened around this time"

"It's a surprise"

You rolled your eyes this time. You always hated when people didn't just tell you so now you didn't know what to think or if you're properly dressed for it. You and Armin walked to his car getting in. There was something about the way his car smelled that always made you smile. It was a nice kind of sweet smell and wasn't too strong.

Once he started up the car he started to back out the parking lot. He moved his arm behind you seat with his other hand still on the steering wheel as you watched his finger gently rotate the wheel, his attention being on the rode he didn't notice you watching him this whole time.

"So, where are we actually going?"

He smiled at you being anxious he knew more then anyone that you hated surprises, but he also knew you'd love this one.

"Be patient" he said, giving you a side look.

Driving to wherever it was he was taking you, you noticed that the drive seemed very familiar—you just couldn't remember why or what it was until you finally got there.

Armin was the first one out the car, he walked over to your door and opened it for you putting his hand out for you to take. You smiled and thanked him before looking around at where you were at.

It was a empty field not far from Armin's old house. But the reason you remembered this field it because of the one lonely tree that was in the middle of the field. It's big and long branches that held full grown flowers and beautiful autumn colored leaves. This was the tree where all you used to hang at in 9th grade.

It was the tree where you first realized you liked Armin, and the tree you never came back to once he left. It was a place just Armin, Mikasa, Eren Diana and you would go, a peaceful place no one knew but you guys.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I figured you haven't been here since I left and I wanted you to see it again" a huge smile played on your lips. He was right, you hadn't been there since the day he left. It was a huge reminder of what you could've been and what you lost.

He took your hand to lead you to the tree. The grass was nice and cut and a bright green with some followers here and there. The tree was still as tall as you remembered it to be.

After Armin decided to take you to his apartment. Walking in, his apartment was neat and organized nicely.

His walls were a dark blue-ish grey and the little seashells decorations were a big hint that he decorated it himself. "You don't live with your parents?"

"Nah this is my own place" he said dropping his keys on the counter and grabbing two water bottles from the fridge. You always wanted your own place but couldn't afford it, not to mention the countless times you've asked your parents but they refused.

"So you stay here by yourself?" You opened the water bottle he slid to you from across the counter. "Eren stays over sometimes, he actually has his own room" of course he does, Eren and Armin has always been close to the point they viewed each other as brothers.

"So what are we going to cook?" He asks.

Hours later of cooking then eating while watching TV in Armin's room, he pull out a blunt about to roll up.

"You smoke?" He asked making sure you were comfortable with it. You nodded before armin pass it to you. Taking a long inhale feeling the burning sensation travel down your throat then exhale watching the smoke leave you nose.

You both took turning hitting the blunt and after the 10th hit you felt your high coming.

"Let's play strip ball"

————
So my ex wants me back after 2 years nd I WENT TO HIS FUCKING HOUSE.

Don't worry tho yall gon get the next chapter but it's most likely gonna be short.

Yall ready for Halloween?🧛🏽‍♀️