015

6 months ago

6 months ago

"It's hot as a bitchh" Diana complained as the two of you entered the party. You were welcomed by a crowd of teenagers; drinking, smoking, and sucking faces. You're face instantly mugged as your eyes ran over the people.

"Niggas is having a good time" you chuckled.

Watching people dancing or just rubbing their bodies against each other.

"Let's just find Mikasa" Diana shakes her head. Mikasa and Diana were close. Not that all three of you didn't love each other equally, Mikasa was Diana's kindred spirit. Mikasa was the one who thought it would be a good idea for you to come. You didn't know why but she really wanted you there, so you came.

You and Diana headed to the kitchen knowing that was where Mikasa said she'd be.

She was standing by the counter pouring a clear drink in her red plastic cup. Her black hair was long reaching to the middle of her back. The black dress she chose clung to her figure. Her back exposed to the eye and a tattoo was visible. A snake wrapped around the printed letter 'E'.

"Mikasa you're so sexy mamii" you and Diana squealed receiving a shy giggled from her.

"Thank you" she sang, twirling to give ya'll the full look. Her hair flew then fell back over her shoulders. You sized her body completely with no shame and smile when you saw her black red bottoms.

"Let's get drunk so we can dance"

"Why do we need to be drunk to do that?" You whined watching as they went crazy mixing different shit together.

"You don't have to baby" Mikasa says taking a sip of her drink before twisting her face up at the taste.

"Yeah besides would be better if you were sober anyway, you might take it bett-" Mikasa interrupts Diana giving a look you weren't aware of.

"Take what better?" You quickly questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Nun, nun, nothing at all" She shakes her head looking as if you heard her wrong. "Let's go dance now, yeah?" Mikasa grabbed your hand and Diana's before walking through the crowd making sure you both followed.

People were screaming the lyrics to the song 'Wine Pon You', by Doja Cat. The base of the beat roared through the house as it jumped off each wall.

You wine your hips your body moves naturally.

The oversized Lakers basketball jerseys you wore as a dress grazed your skin at each movement.

Your hands roamed your body feeling the divine energy you gave off.

It left people staring at you wishing they could be closer but intimidated at the same time, you were unapproachable. With every movement, your hips rolled at the beat you got lower to the ground. The black long straight lace you wore fell over your body.