020

Warning!!This is probably the sluttiest shit I've ever written

Warning!!
This is probably the sluttiest shit I've ever written.

You have been warned😫

         In the amber glow of candlelight, the air thick with anticipation, you stood in Armin's apartment, both of your hearts whispering promises as Armin gaze drank in your presence. He removed his shoes before going any further, you did the same before stepping fully inside his house.

"I hope you're aware that my ankle isn't stopping me from doing shit" he says right off the bat making his way to his room whilst pulling his jersey over his head.

"What's that supposed mean?"

He didn't answer, instead he went inside his room, you heard the shower start running and followed him.

He was standing near his dresser pulling out a black wife beater to put on along with some grey sweats. (Yall know what's up🙈) His gold chain displayed on his bare chest. Your eyes took in each part of him as he literally started stripping in front of you.

"what're you doing?" you ask him accusingly, he looks at you playing dumb as he's now only in his boxers.

"Getting ready for a shower, what's it look like I'm doing?" 'Right, okay'

He moved to sit at the edge of his bed, exhaustion evident in his posture while you stood at the entrance of his door. "Will you take your clothes off for me?" he asked softly, his voice tinged with need as his eyes traced the contours of your clothed body. Leaning back on his arms, he gazed up at you through his tousled blonde curls. Your cheeks flushed at his request, uncertain if he was serious or teasing you. A shy smile tugged at your glossed lips as you looked down at him. the sound of water present in the background.

"Armin yo–"

"I'm serious Y/n, take your clothes off, please"

'He did say please,' you thought to yourself, but you knew you wanted too anyway. The way he was looking at you intensely and licking his full pink lips. With a soft exhale, you slowly started to undress yourself in front of him pulling his jersey over your head and tossing it on the floor in front of him. His eyes followed every movement, drinking in the sight of your exposed skin with hunger, a surge of emotion passed between the two of you, a silent acknowledgment of the unspoken yearning that was lingering beneath the surface.

Next was your white cropped top soon leaving you in your f/c lace bra and your jeans. You felt nervous for some reason though Armin has already seen you naked before. Shifting your hips, jeans down your legs and throwing them to the floor with the rest of your clothes, about to do the same with your bra before Armin stopped you.

"Come here" he called you over to him which you did. You stood over him in only a bra and panties that was a matching set. His fingers traced the edge of your panties, the gentle touch sending shivers down your spine, igniting a fire that blazed brightly in the space between you both.