009

"Where tf did you disappear too yesterday?" Diana asked as soon as you approached your locker

"Where tf did you disappear too yesterday?" Diana asked as soon as you approached your locker. You woke up late from Armin's house before he drove you home this morning.

You already missed breakfast but it didn't matter to you 'cause you never eat school breakfast.

"N/n why'd you leave early yesterday?" Connie began to ask the same question walking to the two of you along with Mikasa, Eren, Jean and Sasha. "Yeah Armin left early too, did he go with you?"

All these questions at once annoyed you since you just woke up and had to go to school, also the fact your legs felt like they would collapse at any given minute.

"Where is Armin?"

You opened your mouth about to answer until you felt hands snake around your waist. Looking back it was Armin. His hair was messy and his eyes were dark like he just rolled outta bed. His outfit was simple, he wore a red Nike tech outfit with a black fitted shirt underneath and the only type of jewelry he was wearing was a gold chain and a few rings.

His hand wrapped around your waist he rested his head on your shoulder while the group gave side stares. More specifically Eren and Diana had the biggest smiles on their faces like they just accomplished something.

"Thought you was gonna hop on the game yesterday?" Jean spoke leaning against the closed locker next to yours. Armin staring at you he answers, "I had more important things to do"

You bit your bottom lip to hide the smile growing on your face. Thankfully before anything notice the bell rung and everyone went their separate ways to their first class.

You walked in class on time and taking your seat next to Diana.

"Girl what happened?" You looked at her confused rubbing your glossed lips together. "Don't play dumb I know something happened between you two, you can't hide it from me N/n" she gave you that 'you know damn well' face while whispering next to you.

"D, I don't know what you're talking about" you avoided eye contact with her tapping your acrylic nails against the desk looking straight forward at the beck of Armin's head.

Ms. McColi started teaching but you weren't really paying attention to her. Instead you looked at the back of Armin's head, his hair looking soft and it reminded you of how you were pulling it just yesterday.

"For this project we're gonna have partners" a couple people raised their hands.

"I'll be picking the partner by the way"

She started to name people while they moved seats. "Y/n and Armin" your attention moved from Armin's hair to Ms. McColi. You grabbed your stuff moving to the empty seat next to Armin who had his head down resting in his arms.

You tapped his arm earning a "hm?" From him. "Wake up" you tapped him again.

Armin wasn't normally this tired in the mornings, he hand a tight schedule on when he slept and when he woke up. Often times Eren would call him weird for how organized he was.

"Give me five more minutes" he says in his morning voice, raspy and deep.

"Armin you need to wake up now" you took the paper that was being past out to everyone basically explaining more about the project. You heard a groan from next to you watching as Armin finally brought his head up squinting his eyes from the lights.

"Why are you so tired?"

To be honest you were pretty tried yourself since what happened between you two went on for hours after the first. You couldn't get enough of each other and after every break you both went back for more.

"I'm not used to staying up all night" he slouched in the chair with both his hand in his pockets. You smiled at him not being able to stop your mind from replaying what happened knowing you wanted it to happen again.

"So Halloween is next week" Connie and Diana smiles at each before giggling like two little girls. "What yall tryna do?" Jean asks eating off your plate everytime you weren't paying attention.

"I know someone who's having a party but it's big asff" Eren says his eyes low and red and he never took them off his phone. (He need to leave that dope aloneee)

"Whatchu mean big?"

"Like the host is a influencer so hella heads finna be there"

A party this big wasn't your type of thing but you didn't mind it fr as long as your friends were there. You couldn't help but think about who else might know about the party and who you might bump into.

"How tf you get a invite from a influencer?" Diana ask give her 'really nigga?' Look.

"He's a old friend of mine" was all Eren said leaning his shoulder closer to Mikasa's so they were touching. You smiled a little looking between the two knowing they've always been this close, it was cute to you.

"Me and Connie already got our costumes, yall?" You looked at Diana, "I didn't know we were doing costumes"

"It's a Halloween party N/n" Jean says sarcastically rolling his eyes. "I have some ideas" Mikasa mumbled leaving you to think of a few from the top of your head. The last thing you wanted was to be the only one not dressed up.

—–—————

Short chapter, I was tired asff...

Anyways, Armin in Nike tech??