008

Dont play song yet👩🏽‍💻     

"Be ready to strip" Armin teased grabbing the small basketball and basketball hoop from his closet with a wide grin on his face. "Nigga please you're ass" he looked shocked that you said that and chuckled a little.

"We'll see"

He set up the basketball hoop all while locking the door just in case Eren did a pop in, he definitely didn't want to get interrupted on whatever was about to happen between you two. "I'm finna handle you" he smirks throwing you the ball.

You playfully scrunched up your face, "nigga you can't handle me" You got in position to shoot the ball watching Armin get in his defense stance. "Oh yeah?"

Right as you go to shoot Armin takes the ball from you making in the hoop no problem. You sucked your teeth knowing that being completely fried wasn't going to suddenly give you basketball skills.

"Lemme see" He watches you slowly take off your white cropped top now showing your white laced push up bra. Shamelessly he looked down at you chest seeing your stretch marks on your lifted breast that he honestly found so attractive.

"Mhm" he hummed nodding his head whilst licking his pink full lips making them look wet all while his eyes not fully open due to him also being fried.

This time he had the ball and it was your turn to take it from him. He dribble ready to shoot before you smacked the ball outta his hand and scoring a point for yourself. "Mhm strip" he smiled sucking his teeth taking off his black fitted shirt leaving him in grey sweatpants. Once the shirt was over his head he threw it at you covering your face and snatching the ball from your grip.

"Aht aht" you got in his face taking it back and turing to face the hoop hoping you could just make it again.

Your back pressed against Armin as he was trying to block you but failing miserably. Your ass against his clothed dick feeling his bulge through his sweats as you moved around to prevent him from taking the ball out your hands.

You decide to push your ass further against him to give you space to shoot making it in again having the biggest smile on your face.

"Thought you was fin' handle me?" your voice came off as a whisper looking at him remove this sweats now only in his dark blue boxers that left little to the imagination. You took it in looking at his build and the tats all over his chest while also noticing his pierced bellybutton.

"Cute"

The game continues with you winning by one point. Armin who was so confident that he was going to win was losing, he could say it was because he was high asf but that definitely wasn't it.

You held the ball tightly in your hand dodging him as he came after you and effortlessly making it again, this causing the biggest smile to grow on your face that dropped the minute you turn around.