013

Though it took everything in Jamie not to—he didn't press charges, but you knew he'd try something to get back at Armin.

On the other hand you and Armin had never been in a better place. The past two months you've been hanging out after school. Though You and Armin still hadn't made things clear on the relationship but you felt good going at the past you were on.

You were on facetime with Diana and Connie while laying in the comforts of your bed on winter break. Yall were playing total drama on roblox bullying little kids like yall usually do.

"Let's vote out Gwen she blowin' my shit rn" Diana says over the phone.

Your phone buzzed signaling someone has texted you. Picking up the phone and clicking the notification you read the text out loud.

"On my way, be dressed"

"Who on they way?" Diana asked you giving the camera a side eye. Connie on the other hand laughed, "yall on 'omw' bases already?"

"First off mind yours"

"Babe you said it out loud, you welcomed me to your business" Diana striked back giving you the middle finger. You rolled your eyes before saying, "Alright since yall know already imma jus fill yall in" you started.

"Fina-fucking-lly" Diana remarks.

"So me and Armin have slept together but we haven't put a title on what we are for real, but I'm not mad at where we're at right now- like we're in a hella cool spot ya'know?" You ramble to them not looking at the camera kinda feeling embarrassed like you're being played somehow.

"Damn, I knew some shit was going on between you two" Connie scoffs shaking his head.

"Alright so yall kickin' it and?" Diana asked, confused on the embarrassment. Diana is a vary free spirited person, she has been since yall were kids. The only difference is as teenagers she a little too careless on her problems. Smoking a backwood and waiting out the problems is her solution.

So when it came to the guys she's messed with she's never once had a title situation because she fine with- in her words, 'kickin it'

"You gotta just chill and feel out each other ya' know? Trust you're gonna appreciate this stage before yall get serious" Diana finished, Connie in the camera agreeing and nodding his head; you took Diana's words to mind before you replied to Armin's text.

When Armin came through you two ended up at a ice skating rink. It being winter break and close to Christmas, lots of couples were here.

You grabbed your ice stakes putting them on. Armin doing the same next to you.

"Do you even know how to skate?" You asked knowing that he doesn't. Sucking his teeth, "yes, I wouldn't have brought you here to embarrass myself" he says back with slight sass that made you laugh a little. Weak by SWV started as you two entered the rink hand in hand. You bent your legs gliding easily on the ice and lowkey dancing to the music. Not to flex but your outfit was cute, wearing a long sleeved black jumpsuit and red puffer jacket.

A gold diamond chain decorating your neck that had your first initial on it.

Armin loved your style and thought anything you wore was beautiful on you. So it was no surprise that the chain he gave you adorn you. He also loved the way you styled your hair that was currently in butterfly locs.

Armin realized that when it came to you he always found himself using the word love uncontrollably.

This sometimes made him think about the 'relationship' he had with you. He wanted to become serious but he'd start to overthink things and past mistakes reminded him of the damage he could do to you. He didn't want you to feel that way and he definitely didn't want to be the cause of you feeling that way.

While skating he pulled you closer to him then completely turned you around so that your back was facing him. Starting to slow wine against him to the music, he put his hands on your waist smiling when you bent over just a little.

He grabbed your hand making you spin around now facing him. You both mimic each other putting one foot out then the other to keep you moving.

You were honesty shocked at the fact Armin didn't completely break himself yet.

"Alright bae, I see you" you complemented causing a light pink shade to rise to his cheeks at your choice of words.

He knew you wasn't the bold type but you always surprised him like he did you. It was ya'll thing.

A couple songs later, you put your red moon boots back on taking the ice skates off before following after Armim to the car.

The car ride was a comfortable silence enjoying the music as the sun started to set the street likes flickerd on. Looking out the window at the snow covered ground and trees before peeking at Armin which he caught.

"What been on ya mind?" He asked noticing the stares you've been giving him all day. He knew something was bothering you and he had to ask about it. You shrugged at first be for answering, "just thinking"

"About?" He questioned again.

"About us?" You answered honestly remembering what Diana told you. You felt like there was no reason to be embarrassed to ask since it was your relationship anyways.

"What are we exactly?" You urged, looking him in his water color eyes. A light shade of pink coated his cheeks and he averted his eyes to the other direction obviously grown shy.

"Well... I wanna be your boyfriend, if you'll have me"

_____________

Short chapter sorry, today is my brothers birthday and he sadly passed.

Thank you for reading and pls vote💓