002

Present day      

Present day

"Connie, stop fucking touching my shit before I beat your ass" you slapped Connie's hand away that was reaching for your fires.

It was Eren's idea to go to the game yet he had been nowhere to be found.

Mikasa on the other hand was calmly and quietly eating her pretzel next to you while Connie kept bugging everyone for some of their food.

"My nigga, if you hungry go get your own fucking food" Diana punched him in the chest but Connie seemed unfazed by it. "Bru yall know I'm broke, c'mon just one bite please" He whined practically drooling.

"Here bro" Jean handed him 20 having enough of hearing him whine. Connie giggled like a little kid who just got candy and ran off to the food stands.

Jean huffed revealing that Connie was finally satisfied and leaned back on the bleachers. His shirt rose as he stretched out showing his tone abs. You snapped your gaze away from him fearing that he'd noticed and you didn't wanna hear him get cocky.

"Where that nigga Eren at?" Diana asked looking at Mikasa like she would know. Mikasa shrugged looking around to spot him in the large crowd.

You heard Connie's loud footsteps as he stomped on every step causing everyone to bounce in their seats. "Don't nobody ask me for my shit, na you heard?"

"You doing allat for what?" You mugged him watching as he took a large bite out of his hotdog getting ketchup on the sides of his mouth like a child.

"Yo sorry I'm late, had shit to deal wit" you heard a familiar voice say. Eren sat down between Connie and Mikasa eyeing the snacks Connie had just gone up and got.

"Don't even think about it, I'll run up in yo shit fr" Connie threatened giving Eren side glares.

"Gay ass" Jean laughed than all of you erupted into loud laughs and chuckles and every time one of you looked at someone else it just got louder.

When you all got quiet the game began to start. "Who we going up against?" You asked watching as yall team ran into the gym with their theme song, 'Rockstar' by Post Malone played on the gym speakers.

"Uhh, I forget" Eren shrugged slapping his lips while eating something he stole from Connie's plate.

Your team got into places and it was the opponent's turn to come into the gym, The song 'Love Sosa' by Chief Keith was now played.

You watched carefully at the team as the opposite crowd cheered them on. And as you paid more attention you started to recognize one.

His jersey saying 1 and his last name, Arlert.

He was tall, had to be about 6'2 or maybe 3. His neck was tatted with things you couldn't quite make out from where you were sitting.

He pulled his jersey up to wipe his face from the building sweat causing the cheerleaders to squeal as he walked past revealing his abs and tattoo that cover most of it.

He smirked showing off his pearly white teeth and dimples, his eyes ran over the crowd fiercely. "Damn, who the hell is that?" Diana said also looking at the short-haired blond boy that had everyone's attention.

"Armin Arlert," Connie answered bluntly not paying any attention to the tension that was about to build up between you, Diana, Eren, and Mikasa.

"Wait like, 9th grade Armin?"

"9th grade?" Jean asked frowning his brows along with Connie whose eyes bounced between you four. "Yeah Armin used to go to school here but he never came back 10th grade" Diana explained as you watched Armin intensity.

There's no way that's the same boy from 9th grade, you told yourself. Once the game started the crowd got quiet watching how everything played out.

Armin was dribbling and running towards the net juking everyone that came after him. One player was especially mad at him as he tried his hardest before Armin shot the ball making it in. He smirked getting in his face shaking his head and then giving him a thumbs down with a sarcastic frown.

"Keep your guard up pussy" he spat.

"Ain't no fucking way" you mumbled. "Nah cus ain't no way" Diana chimed in both of you shaking your heads. Close to the end of the game, that same guy pushed Armin after he had made yet another shot. You thought Armin would just brush it off and score the last shot to win but instead, he pushed him back, thus building tension between the two as they started to argue and aggressively hit each other.

Armin connected his first with the other guy's face making him stumble back onto the wooden floors. Armin got on top of him continuing to punch him in the face screaming, "Fight back pussy" to the point where his teammate pulled him off.

He ended up getting benched which seemed to just piss him off even more. He snatched his water bottle downing it in one gulp and whipping his mouth after. He looked over the crowd, but this time his eyes stopped at you looking you up and down at what you were wearing.

You were wearing a black ruched tie backless crop halter top with laced up side skinny shorts. It was something 9th grade you would probably never wear but Armin hadn't seen you since then. He could lie and say he didn't realize that it was you at first but he did. As soon as your eyes locked he could tell. When he broke eye contact looking back at the game he didn't dare look at you for the rest of the game.