018

Armin's pov     𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱                                                      Armin found himself in the halls after exciting the restrooms, he didn't feel like going back to class to sit and listen to the teacher...

Armin's pov
     𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱

                Armin found himself in the halls after exciting the restrooms, he didn't feel like going back to class to sit and listen to the teacher talk anymore. Especially when you're not in his class this period. He wasn't nearly high enough for that shit.

As he was walking past the trophy case near the gym he picked up on someone's conversation.

"Con I already told you–"

"I don't believe that shit Diana"

Armin instantly stop in his tracks hearing two familiar names. His eyes widened seeing Connie and Diana around the corner of the gym.

"Why the fuck Jean of all people?" Connie asks raising his voice alittle.

"Nigga that shit is none of your business, I been told you I didn't feel the same way you did—"

"And I can clearly see that's a fucking lie Diana. That's why you're using Jean to cover how you feel, but I told you ma you don't have to be afraid of your feelings. Not with me" Connie's Footsteps were heard walking away leaving Diana with her thoughts.

However when she turned around the corner to walk away, Armin was standing there with a guilty face.

"Armin?"

"Diana."

Her eyes were red and she reaked of weed with a failed cover of some fruity perfume. Armin was kinda jealous because he had smoked his blunt already with you and he stupidly left the rest at home. "You got more on you?" She didn't know what he was talking about at first but she soon nodded her head, "yeah in my car" the two walked out the building to Diana's Rolls Royce Black Badge.

She unlocked the doors the two getting in and lighting a wood. "How much of that did you hear?" She sniffled and Armin realized that's probably why the air was so thick right now.

He nodded telling the truth, "a little, yeahh"

She let out a deep breath inhaling the thick substances and then past it to Armin. "What's up with ya'll anyways?"

She gave him a hesitant look as if not wanting to tell him at first. She probably thought he'd just end up telling you everything afterwards.

Which he mostly will do.

"A while ago Connie had told me how he really felt about our friendship and I rejected him—"

"Why?"

She shot him a look telling him to shut the fuck up, "because I just don't feel the same way"

Passing the blunt back to her he mug her as well. "That's a fucking lie" "And how the fuck would you know?"

"Cause I hangout with both of you, dumbass. Or did you forget?"

She laughed, "you a sassy motherfucker I don't see how Y/n deals with you for real" Armin shrugged cracking a little smile hearing your name. He couldn't help but wonder what you where doing right now.

"You two are cute together" Diana smiles shacking her head at the thought of you two. She was very happy Y/n finally found some her way to you.

Maybe it could be the same for Connie and her.

The two continued to smoke until it was out. They exited the car entered the school and went their separate ways. The bell had just rung and kids came running out of their classes spilling into the hallway.

——————————
A lil chapter about Diana and Connie, there will be more!!

Game is next chapter

Stayy tuned<3