012

The humid wind blew through the crack of the open window spilling into the heat of your room

The humid wind blew through the crack of the open window spilling into the heat of your room. It was the day before school and the day after your completely fucked up night out.

Memories of the party came fading in as you woke from your sleep.

Armin nearly killed someone and he was the least fucked up then anyone. His pure anger and rage drove him to almost killing Jamie, who was currently in the hospital.

You didn't know what happened that caused Armin to attack him in the first place, but you definitely weren't going to blame Armin either. You knew Jamie and completely understand that he can be the biggest asshole no rage needed.

Picking up your phone you read the time as 8:42.

Using your thumb to unlock your phone you turned off dnd. Text messages and miss calls notifications went off going too fast for you to read. Scrolling down to the most recent message you clicked on it reading,

'I'm outside, talk?'

From Armin that was only 14 minutes ago. You quickly sat up sliding your f/c teddy bear slippers and sped walked to the door.

Opening the door, Armin's car was parked outside already. He sat legs spread and slouched a little as he mand spreaded. His attention was already taking by the backwood in his hand that he didn't see you approached the car.

You knocked on the window announcing your appearance causing him to look up at you questioningly before he eyes reverted to his neutrality. He then nodded for you to get in the car which you did. "How you feel today?" He asks looking at you for a serious answer but you couldn't help but think he really meant something else.

"I feel fine, besides the hangover" you uttered, he responded nodding his head. Then yall were left in an awkward silence you wasn't sure was about.

Besides Armin beating Jamie's ass there was nothing else that happened last night that could possibly cause the air in the car to be so thick.

You felt like there's something you're supposed to say.

You could hear him take a deep breath next to you before the flick to the lighter as he light the backwood. "Everything that happened last night wasn't supposed to, and I'm sorry if I scared you or left you worried in some way" he explains inhaling then exhaling the thick cloud. "You don't have to explain yourself, Jamie is a fucking asshole and he needed his ass beat no matter how bad" you lecture, knowing there was no reason for him to be apologizing to you.

Armin loved the fact you stuck up for him without even knowing what truly went down.

He passed the backwood to you as you took it and inhaled the smoke licking your lips then doing a ghost inhale.

It was passed around like this for awhile as Armin started to explain more on what happened that made him lose his temper. After the conversation changed a couple times before yall sat in a comfortable silence enjoying the music.