016

Present Day

Present Day

It was after school and Diana and Connie found themselves playing tag in Walmart. Running around like two big children giggling as they chase each other in the aisle.

Diana shrieks making a sharp turn into the next aisle bumping into someone-both taking a step back.

"Shit I'm sor- Angie?"

The short black haired girl looked up, instant recognition. "Diana?"

Angie looked around wondering if someone specific would pop up. Soon Connie's head peek around the shelf, a grin pulled on his lips as he smacked Diana.

"Tag you're it"

"You heavy handed motherfucker" she winced glaring daggers into Connie's head.

"Connie?" Angie says catching his attention. "So the whole group stuck together after I left huh?" She was kinda jealous that it looked like you all just forgot about her.

"Yeahh" Con dragged frowning his brows and cocked his head back as he pointed at her, "who tf?"

"The girl that got sent to Christian school" Diana whispers back.

Angie was friends with you all until 11th grade, she was sent to Christian school to find 'self-worth'. Long story short girl was a hoe.

"It's so crazy seening you, what you doing back to suddenly?" Diana asking engaging in conversation.

"My cousin wanted to see me so" she smiles and Diana could tell she was eager to leave. "Anyways, nice seeing you girl maybe I'll catch you around or sum shit"

"You'll probably see me around"

With that Angie left- Connie and Diana gave each other stares not knowing exactly what that shit was about but they knew they were gonna tell the group for sure.

Mikasa tossed you a water bottle as you sat on the soft couch in the large living. Mikasa probably had the best house out of all of you, she was by far the richest in the group since her family came from such wealth. The house was three story including a basement, it was well decorated and always cleaned.

"Where the fuck is tweedle dee and tweedle dumb?" Jean teases talking about Diana and Connie who were supposed to be getting snack and coming back.

"I told yall not to send them, they have too little of an attention span" you sigh.

No shade intended, but it was true. Connie and Diana are childish without each other's presence, when they get around each other it tends to be embarrassing. "Where's Armin?" You asked once that thought came onto your head, you didn't really see him all day for some reason but you figured he'd just gotten busy.