004

"So he just drove you home and didn't say anything the whole time?" you FaceTime Diana as soon as you got home to tell her about the awkward car ride with Armin

When he drove you home he was quiet and oddly calm. It felt weird to be in the same space as him and not know him. You wanted to say something, but what could you say?

"How do you feel about him transferring to our school? I know you were in love with him-"

"I was not in love with him, it was just a stupid crush that's all" you quickly explained yourself feeling your face heat up.

Diana had a smirk that was growing on her face, "yeah, sure" You rolled your eyes knowing she wasn't gonna let this go and decided to change the subject.

"Speaking off school, did you finish your four page essay for second period?" You gave her a serious look knowing your friend wasn't the type to do any work and you had to remind her a lot of the time.

"Fuck that essay, I ain't doing that shit"

"Girl, it's half your grade and yk the year is ending, you need to start bringing them grades up" you scolded watching her start her temper tantrum because you've said this multiple times this month.

"Ughh, I fucking hate school" she rolled herself out of camera view so you couldn't see her. You kissed your teeth and shook your head.

And just like that, the weekend came to an end and back to school. You walked through the very familiar halls by all the people. Some were gossiping at their lockers about whatever they thought was important.

"Did you see the new kid?"

       "Of course I saw him, he's tall as fuckk"

"You guys are talking about Armin Arlert"

         "He used to go to this school before, I'm surprised he's back"

"Wait, why?"

       "Everyone here gave him hell, like literally"

"Really?"

       "I heard he completely changed and was on the basketball team as their star player"

"I heard he's a problem child now; he beat up a kid so badly at his old school and that's why he's back here"

You rolled your eyes at what they were talking about. It wasn't until you came close to your locker that you noticed the familer blond. Sadly your locker was located in one of the most popular hallways.

It was known for were fights took place, couples arguing and big break ups that you so happen to be able to see them all. "He certainly is getting a lot of attention" Diana said amused as she approached you.

"Mhmm" you payed no mind to it. The only thing that was going through your mind right was what will happen when Jamie found out he was here.

"Yoo."

"Well fuck" you groaned under your breath so only Diana could hear it. Almost on cue Jamie came strolling through the halls and right for Armin.

"Here we go with this nigga" she roughly put her bookbag in the locker and slammed it shut after taking out all her needed books. You did the same and followed after her bc you two just so happened to need to walk past the event that was about to take place.

"Armin Arlert, long time no see"

___________

I rlly ain't update Ina min and gave yall this short ass chapter🤭

N E ways, yall gon get more don't worry