006

"I'm tryna get fucked uppp" Connie and Diana shout as we become to enter the house

"I'm tryna get fucked uppp" Connie and Diana shout as we become to enter the house. Music blasted throughout the thin walls, teenagers dancing drinking smoking etc. "Don't get too fucked up now" you said though you already knew they didn't listen to a thing.

They both wrapped their arms around yours and pulled you through the crowd into the kitchen.

"This one, trust" she said holding up a large bottle filled with toxic acid like liquid. Your face cringed at the bottle shaking your head. "No I think I'm good"

"Come on just one cupp" they edged on, you didn't hate drinking you've just never really tried it and didn't think you needed it to have a good time.

Watching as Connie pour you a cup you took it and slowly placed it between your lips allowing the alcohol to enter your body. You gagged feeling the burning sensation in your throat.

"What the fuck is that" you coughed out as they laughed and giggled at you.

"Now you can losen up" Diana rubbed your shoulder in a comforting way. She gasped when Luv is dro the begun to play giving glancing to you and Mikasa. "Yall we have to dance" she took both your hand as the boys watch you get dragged away.

At this point you were in a euphoric state, you still had your commen sense but you felt light swaying your hips to the beat Mikasa behind you with her hands place gently on your waist she following your movements.

This feeling was strange to you. You felt relaxed and calm like nothing could possibly go wrong. To be honest you've never felt better.

"Baby you should let me love so" Diana's soothing voice sang the lyrics. Everything was happening so slowly like your brain just processed your existence at this moment. The music was basically in your veins and you had little to no control over your body.

Minutes later you were making your way upstairs to go to the bathroom pushing past the people crowed on the stairs. You opened the bathroom door only to see Armin leaning his body against the sink.

"What are you doing in here?"

You looked around thinking maybe he was in here with someone. "Just chilling" he awkwardly looked around as you raised an eyebrow, "just chilling... in the bathroom?"

Now that you pointed it out to him it did seem a lil weird to just find him in the bathroom 'chilling'. "Welp at least you're still werid" you closed the door fully walking in, the music muffled but you both could still hear it.

Armin chuckled at what you said, slightly shaking his head.

"You say that as if I'm a different person" his low red clouded eyes. The room smelled of a mixture of weed and his cologne. It was an amazing smell and you just wanted to be covered in it.

"How would I know, you haven't spoken to me at all" you didn't mean to be blunt, ig you could say it was the alcohol talking. You could tell your words sorta hurt him in a way before he opened his mouth to speak.

"N/n, I wanted to talk to you about that" your eyes followed his looking at his fingers covers in rings that he nervously played with. "You couldn't of when you drove me home Saturday?"

The whole car ride he didn't speak or look in your direction. It pissed you off a little that he didn't want to explain himself then. "I didn't know if that was the right time"

"Those few years were rough for me, I had just lost my grandpa and I didn't really want to talk to anyone" he said now looking you in the eyes. You saw pure honesty and guilt. "You could've talked to me you know? I was your best friend"

He nodded understanding how you felt. His fingers ran through his soft fluffy blonde hair. He almost felt his heart break at was. "There was a time I almost called you yk" you walked up next to him also leaning you body on the sink.

"But I felt like I was already late, like maybe I had spent too much time trying to change maybe that I had lost you" You thought back to all the text messages, phone calls and even voice messages you had left him.

And in some way you too got caught up in changing yourself that you forgot the things you shared with Armin.

A sigh left your lips looking at the tiled floor. "In all honesty I just want my best friend back" you looked back up at him already looking at you.

"I can still be your best friend" He paused grabbing your hand. his thumb tracing circles on your wrist, "It may not be like how it used to but I can still be that because I don't want to lose you again"

He pulled you closer to him, his arms snaking around your waist and you could feel all the butterflies in your stomach multiply. Your face dropped to the corner of his neck wrapping your arms around it to hug him back.

And nothing mattered because now you had him and you weren't going to let him go this time.

—————

I said I'd be back yall didn't believe me🤨‼️

Anywaysss it's 3 am a bitch is tired and I start school in three weeks...