017

Thank god it was Friday, you got up happily and well rest due to Armin taking you home a little earlier than everyone else last night

          Thank god it was Friday, you got up happily and well rest due to Armin taking you home a little earlier than everyone else last night. Pulling out an outfit for the school day you just put your hair up in a bun with sum curly pieces left out before you styled your edges.

Your outfit was comfortable for the slightly chill weather.

After doing your usual morning routine you were pretty much done and started to just add on little things to your outfit like your Gucci necklace, some bracelets and rings and earrings. You also decided to change your nose stud. Grabbing your phone, and bookbag you exited your house seeing Armin's car parked in your driveway. You remembered he told you last night when he was driving you home, he wanted to take you to school which you had agreed to.

You walked to his car opening the passenger door which caused his head to shoot up alarmingly. "Good morning" you said in the sweetest tone, it put a smile on Armin's lips.

"Morning beautiful" he spoke in a breathy rasp like tone.

He was leaned back comfortably in his seat manspreading. His curls were slightly wet from a morning shower, water droplets running down the sides of his face. He chose a black fitted muscle shirt, and black cargo pants pared with a dark blue MA-1 padding bomber jacket.

He had his usual gold chain around his neck and also a slightly smaller on with your name on it.

He licked his pink lips whilst trailing his eyes over your figure admiring the fit you put together for yourself. Once you put your seat belt on he started pulling out of the driveway and backed up onto the main road.

His hands did a circular movement on the stirring wheel before driving off.

He handed you the pre-rolled blunt telling you to lite it which you quickly did rolling your window up to hotbox the car. "You coming to my game right?" He'd asked, you nodded yes before he reached for something in the back placing it on your lap.

"Here, wear my jersey"

You placed the lit blunt between your lips while picking up the jersey viewing it.

The jerseys black, blue and red matched with your outfit which was just some slightly baggy blue jeans with hello kitty designs on them and a long sleeved cropped black shirt. You pulled it over you head loving how it fit you perfectly.

Armin grinned loving to see you in something of his. He mentally thanked himself for giving it to you, now everyone was going to see his name on you.

You were officially his.

Not long after the two of you pulled in the school parking lot seeing a lot of people getting out of their cars and walking into the school.

Both of you getting out of the car, a grin still layed on Armin's face. "What?"