011

Starting your night off with alcohol is never the best idea— BUT, starting your night off with four cops of strong alcohol as a lightweight is even worst.

Yet you found yourself in that position.

Your mind unable to concentrate over the loud music that filled the house with it's base, the crowd that surrounded you as you were left looking at the image in front of you.

The only thing you understood was the blood gushing from Jamie's head onto the tiled floor–

Hold up

I'm getting ahead of myself.

"Vance" Eren smiled as him and said Vance share a handshake pulling each other into their chest.

"This gotta be fruity" Diana whispers over to you while you tried not to laugh. "These sum friends of mine" Eren points his thumb at yall while yall exchange your "hello's". The 6'4 brown skin male opened the door wider for all of you to come in.

The music that was once muffled is now blasting in your ear.

(A/N: they playing Heaven Sent if you wanna listen)

Following him through the house and outside to the large backyard that had even more people drinking smoking and jumping into the pool.

"Meet some of my peoples" he pointed at the three guys that were sitting on the round bench that went perfectly in a circle. Each of them looking up and saying hi– at this point you already knew you were about to get fucked up.

Not even a hour past yet and five blunts were getting passed around. Your eyes already felt low and moves felt delayed. Also you were sure you laugh a couple time randomly.

Mikasa sitting next to you on your left while Armin was on the right scrolling through his tiktok fyp. He didn't look like he was enjoying himself but just didn't care to ask to go home.

"N/n you alright" Mikasa laughs watching you gasp for air from the weed burning your throat.

(A/N: yall that shit be having me dying silently🥲)

She rubs and pats your back like a mom trying to calm their crying child. "I'm fine" you smiled and thanked her giving it to her. Diana on the other hand seemed to be having the time of her life. She was laughing and giggling at whatever Connie whispers into her ear and rubs his hand down her thigh.

She quickly stands up and walks over to you and Mikasa soon pulling you both with her into the crowd and saying, "let's drink"

Holding up a large bottle she pours your cup filling it all the way up and then Mikasa's. "Girl I can't drink all this" you put the cup down.